Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you use to have that dab shot in the game? To be honest, what I reckon you should do is make normal shots a little tougher to play while batsmen aren't set, and make it so dab shots aren't too tough to play and settle the batsmen.

Make it easier for batsmen to get settled as well. I just ca't get past 20% settled no matter what I do really. I'll defend, leave a while and it'll get up a little then I'll play another defensive shot and it'll hit the body and then the settled meter goes down to 0 again or close to that. So yeah, it's just way too hard to get settled.

----------

And only did Essex today. 40C heat so just very hot and not nice to work in, lol. But I'm well ahead of schedule. And I might do a team in the morning depending on when I wake up.

So Buko sent me 90% of the new animations and they've all been imported. It does make a difference - I think. Especially the batsman injury animations. I don't say OMG often (actually, I never do), but the animations are too hilarious for words. I'll post a video as soon as I can :)

Oh, I don't doubt you on that. I'm just imagining the batsman getting hit in the head and going flying to the boundary or something like that :p

The batsman or the ball? :P

I think it is possible for the batsman to get sconed and have the ball fly to the boundary but I've only seen it happen twice in the game. Might need to tweak that a little bit.

I'm just taking the rest of this week off. I'm just fed up with my dad atm who likes to interrupt me every 5 tweaking minutes which really irritates me while I'm working on the rosters so yeah, I'll get back onto these next week.

Thanks. This is the reason I wanted to get ahead. Before, I had a good 6 hours free per day, of about 2-3 I would spend on the rosters and just relax for the others but atm, of that, I have about 2 hours working over a 4 hour period so I just really hate the stop and starting since I like to get a job finished once I start it.

So it'll be a lot better next week.

So Buko sent me 90% of the new animations and they've all been imported. It does make a difference - I think. Especially the batsman injury animations. I don't say OMG often (actually, I never do), but the animations are too hilarious for words. I'll post a video as soon as I can :)

Sounds great. What parameters does a hit affect? Settledness? Also, does a hit on the head affect settledness more than a hit on the body, for example?

I think it makes more sense why you are playing a tournament/series and can possibly have an injury rule a player out of contention for the upcoming matches in the tournament.

For exhibition mode it can rule a player out for the rest of the match, which means you will have to have substitutes (12th Man) coming on to the field. I guess that's a lot of change. If you can do it, it is always better to have the game get as close to real cricket as possible. But if you think it is too much of an effort, you can prioritize it later down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread