Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ashu: Because I don't have money :)

EDIT: These things cost money. Lots of it. There's lots that I'd love to do on this game, but I just don't have the finances.

I don't think Buko would appreciate it if Kurt went up to them and said, "Hi, I've got some models that are better than yours, please texture them". Logic, please...

@Ashu: Yes, that only costs my time, so it'll get done :) I laid out the costs on a previous page (quite some time ago). I don't know why people are so surprised that these things cost money. Art is expensive.

Believe me, I know things cost money, the careers I'm looking at when I finish my course(s) pay out 80-90K a year

I m not surprised...
@DM: Do you think Kurt is stupid to compare the models right in front of 'em probably if he'd go the dialogue maybe that "my friend had refined your models but he is newbie at animating so I need some experts to work on it" :lol
BTW,thnx for saying my models better :p

----------

@kurt: why dont u ask the graphics forum... I m sure they'll provide u some excellent logos/license screens/scorecard mockups/menu button design etc.

@Ashu: I'm not too worried about the UI at this point. I'll add some more modding options closer to release, but for now the UI is staying as-is. My current focus is:

- bug fixes
- balancing the gameplay
- a user manual

also for AI in ODIs the AI should take more risks in powerplays(lofted shots) and in non PP overs the cpu should take more single and exploit more gaps for fours and take only few lofted strokes.....

T20 should be fast paced cpu taking risks in 6 overs (8-10 RPO) and then work evenly (7-8 RPO) and in last 5 overs go all guns blazing.....
I m talking about batting 1st....

Batting 2nd should be evenly paced at the required run rate if cpu is short of Run rate,then it should make it up in the next 3 overs(20/20) 10 overs(ODI).....

----------

I m playing on pro still find easy to play...

----------

making it extremely aggressive would be nice.....

Yup, it tries to match the run rate when batting 2nd.

Is batting easy or bowling? Or both? Is it too easy to hit the ball? Too easy to loft it? Is it too easy to get wickets? Or to restrict the AI batsmen? I need some extra context before I can fix it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread