Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks... hope that'll help.... ;)

----------

Kurt,can you provide umpire models lets try a hand on them.... ;)

Last edited:
Hey kurt I found some cool catching animation revers cup and also normal but I dont see them in game...... the would be awesome.... Frame 160 onwards

OK thats for reverse cup but I also one normal straight catch...

Also to add maybe when In deep catches the player should come forward and take reverse cup that looks realistic.....

----------

R.I.P y keyboard.... :p

@Ashu: Like I said before, getting new animations isn't high on my priority list because I can't afford it. I'll be using the little money from pre-orders (35 and counting) to get the last 3 the animations done. These were mentioned on a previous page.

Got it. And if you want the batsman one I'll need the batsman animations. Only got the bowling/fielding one.

No I didnt..... jst thought over it and understood it..

You obviously did as you said this:
hey kurt, I was exploring c2k2 files and I got some excellent stadium models of-
Adelaide
Auckland
Barbados
Bombay
Brisbane
Calcutta
Capetown
Colombo
Dhaka
Harare
Johannesburg
Lahore
Leeds
Lords
Melbourne
Nottingham
Oval
Perth
Sharjah
Sydney
Trinidad
Wellington
note:this is not PLAGIARISM coz EA doesn't mention c2k2 as their game on website and I am not passing this work as my own...

And then wise Dutchad corrected you with this:

This is most definitely plagarism and would lead Kurt to be in serious financial difficulty if work from other publishers was found in his game.....

I dont wish to be rude but your sense of judgement and grasp of reality have me gasping for air....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread