Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can bowl the exact same ball (full toss) and if they play off the front foot it's fine but off the back foot it's a no-ball

@kurtkz
Can you do something regarding the pitch marker? currently it is possible to bowl peach after peach especially with the new ball. can you make it more random a bit (like more variation in actual pitch compare to marker ,randomize swing i-e sometimes more sometimes less)

@dancingmongoose: I'll take a look at that. Might be that it's *just* on the border of being a no-ball.[DOUBLEPOST=1424852468][/DOUBLEPOST]@Allrounder18: What difficulty are you playing on? It should adjust the bowling mark based on your stamina and concentration. The effect is much less dramatic on lower difficulty levels.

@Allrounder18: The only thing that's randomized when bowling is the landing position. The marker will grow the lower your stamina/concentration is. The bigger the marker, the more randomized the landing position will be. Everything else is simulated properly.

Still don't know why batsmen attempt to cover drive balls on leg stump

Around the wicket to the left hander, he goes to block but it just kisses the edge on it's way to the keeper

One thing I dont like is if you keep bowling outswingers(on swing friendly conditions and good bowler) on same spot the batsmen keep playing and missing it again and again I think he should be able to play if you pitch the bowl on same spot for more than couple of deliveries.

@dancingmongoose: Nice :) How does the balance feel now (dropped catches and inside-out driving aside)?

@Allrounder18: Not sure I see the problem? Quite often you'll have batsmen playing and missing good deliveries. Eventually they'll start getting into line. What difficulty level are you playing on?

Balance is pretty good, batsmen aren't being aggressive enough to full deliveries though. I don't seem to be able to take wickets at will but I still pick up a couple.

The point I raised regarding swing/seam is that not even Dale Steyn have exact control over his outswingers ,In reality sometimes the ball swings the way you intended to but some times it swings less and sometimes it doesnt swing at all. I would like you to implement this in to the game.
Say for eg if a bowler has 80 bowling skill and bowls an outswinger then there is 40% (skill divided by 2) chance that he will get exact amount of swing what he intended ,rest of the % (i-e 60%) should split in to two equal halves (i-e 30% each) then there is 30% of chance that the ball will swing less than what he intended (say 70% of the intended swing) and there is 30% chance that ball will not swing at all.
Easy to implement right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread