Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wicket in my first over, full blooded cover drive straight to short cover!

Does the game keep track of a single batsmen scoring zone or the combine user scoring zone? if it is first it will not be accurate as the later will produce more accurate field settings.

4 drops in consecutive balls. Not happy[DOUBLEPOST=1424848066][/DOUBLEPOST]Make that 5

In order to be more accurate the game should keep track of atleast last 120 balls of data (irrespective of the match being played) and then track scoring zones ,non scoring zones and wkts zones it will be far more accurate then.[DOUBLEPOST=1424848163][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW there is a bug in field settings ,when a right handed batsmen is replaced by left handed batsmen the field isnt inverted to take the effect ,resulting in 1st slip becoming leg slip.

@dancingmongoose: All at short leg?

@Allrounder18: I thought about that, but it doesn't make sense. All captains more or less start with the same field - if I tracked data across games, you'd get bizarre fields to start with (though they might be handy). I'm going to keep it as-is simply for realism' sake.[DOUBLEPOST=1424848337][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks, I'll fix that field setting bug in the next patch.

I've taken two catches this match and it looks like the dive instead of field bug is well and truly gone. Thank goodness, praise the Kurt

I've been thinking, perhaps change the bowling to be a combination of the 3D ball and the selector. Like you'd select which type of delivery to bowl like before, but then the 3D ball appears so you can choose how much swing or spin, so I could bowl a leg break and have it spin a long way, and next ball bowl another leg break and have it go straight on even though it looks like a leg break[DOUBLEPOST=1424849588][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh really, we get them all out for 98 which means scores are level and we need to go out and get a grand total of 1 run to win[DOUBLEPOST=1424849650][/DOUBLEPOST]And we got there first ball. Short wide, well fielded but we managed to get a run anyway

Career leaderboard has updated!

Can you put the team names in the Match XI view too please?

I'm in to bat with the score 6/199. Need to knuckle down here.

Out lbw for 15. I'd very much like to review that, I thought I hit it and height also in question

Batsmen should really be more aggressive with full tosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread