Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Allrounder18: Yup, you can edit the players.bdb file directly in Excel. I'll post the fields later.[DOUBLEPOST=1424807279][/DOUBLEPOST]@Allrounder18: Wrt to skill versus seam and swing: the batsman will naturally get more comfortable at the crease as the inning goes on as the ball wears and tears. He'll be susceptible again when the new ball is taken as it's likely to get more swing (and seam).

Ok here's one though, Bellerieve Oval has 0 spin swing etc in my FC save. I know that it doesn't actually have those attributes

New patch:

- fixed management for T20
- fixed background size
- fixed crash on attribute script
- tweaked cutters
- added attribute scripts:
+ technician
+ golden arm
+ nervous bowler
+ nervous starter batsman
+ low stamina bowler
- more UI fixes
- tweaked seam & spin amounts
- added player attribute for batting ability versus seam and swing (as opposed to just pace)
- tweaked attribute for batting ability versus pace (takes into account actual speed of delivery now)
- added CSV commentary output
- minor speedup in simulation

@dancingmongoose: Did you save during the game or before? I did fix a bug that caused the 0 pitch attributes, but that only fixes it before you start a match.

Yeah it's been saved since before the fix

NSW are 6/76 here, the first to fall was a runout going for a cheeky single off my bowling, their #3 crawled to 0 off 23 before being bowled by my wrongun, he was really feeling the pressure. 2/13 after 13 overs. Our other spinner Cranswick (off spin as opposed to my leg spin) has managed to wrap them around his little finger. He's had at least half a dozen drops at short leg (this needs tweaking, I also had one drop there. Some of them were hit quite hard should be dropped but some are quite slow and should be caught), and it was another drop that got him his first wicket, the keeper dropped it but first slip cleaned up. He's taken 2 more since then both caught behind, his drift is causing problems for them. I then managed the key wicket of Mondalmi for 47, bowled with a faster straight one. He was trying to smash every ball he faced and was on 47 for a couple of overs, either missing or unable to pierce the field, and eventually the pressure got the better of him. It was good to see him smash me a bit too, including 1 six. 2/36 from my 12 overs thus far, I don't think I'll get any more with the way Cranswick is bowling

Can we have a role icon next to the names in the match XI screen?

McCabe gets a nick but neither first nor second slip attempt to go for the ball and it passes at knee height between them :(

Do you plan to add management style career mode? I have a brilliant idea (which also used in cricket coach 2014 but undercooked) regarding player generation ,growth and regression model.[DOUBLEPOST=1424842147][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I think the AI field adjustment need alot of work too , tell me if it is in your priority right now so that I an give my input for your help in coding.

I did get a second spell, and got a wicket with my only over.

Herlitz induces the edge and would have gone straight to the keeper but the keeper waltzes out of the way and it goes for four.
He made amends by knocking out the stumps next ball. 118 all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread