Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here it goes for AI field adjustement.
The game should track user batting for atleast 240 balls for the first time (the more the better) and uses that data to generate scoring area spider graph and then uses that graph to block the high scoring zone gaps. when the player some how manages to find a new scoring zone (say when a player scored more than 10 runs in that zone) the fielder from the least scoring zone should move to that scoring zone and then its a on going process.
Also data can be tracked to define the dismissal zone area (the area the player loses his wkts frequently )then fielders can be brought in to that location from the least scoring zone.

In order to be dynamic the game should keep a track of the last 240 balls played by user to generate field settings.

Last edited:
When a fielder misfields the misfield animation runs twice instead of once.

@kurtkz
Didnt knew that you have a creative mind like me :P What does it do extra? and How many balls it tracks? does it keep keep tracking new balls while forgetting the old one? so as to keep it dynamic?

Last edited:
Whenever I have player camera on in career and a wicket falls and we're batting, it changes to broadcast camera when a new bowler comes in and when a wicket falls.

We've lost 3 wickets so far and 2 of them at least to spinners, and our spinners took 8 between us so it's certainly spinning

For the first time ever a batsman has been caught at short leg. Me.

@dancingmongoose: Thanks for the detailed feedback, as always. I'll check out that double fumble animation. I've seen it before but I've never been able to debug it properly :( Will try to get that fixed in the next patch. I'll also check out that camera switching issue. Not sure why it's doing that.

@Allrounder18: Yup, the management sim buttons are in the game now. When you've selected the management controls, go to Simulation -> Management Sim and you'll get the management view.

Wrt to auto field setting, yes, you can. Go to Field -> Auto. There's also a Detail button there which allows you to see the on-strike batsman's scoring areas.

The fielding system keeps track of many things :) Where the ball was fielded, the region, the fielder, whether it was a boundary, a six or just runs. The values also decay over time, yes, so the most recent scoring shots are given preference. There's more to it but let's not give away too many secrets :)[DOUBLEPOST=1424846171][/DOUBLEPOST]Meh. The Alt-Tab bug :( It's linked to the input library I'm using. I'm going to see if I can replace it with something friendlier.

Background doesn't seem to be fixed in the latest patch. I think it says online

Didn't save since the end of our bowling innings so we're batting again, I've come in with the score 6/200.

1200 x 675 or something like that[DOUBLEPOST=1424846433][/DOUBLEPOST]Our opener Sato is at the other end on 103. Hope to see him through to a double.

Sato chops on for 112![DOUBLEPOST=1424846910][/DOUBLEPOST]Byatt's last 3 wickets have all been identical. Blocking the ball and getting a bit of an edge and it bounces onto the stumps. 3 times in his last 9 balls. I think the ball needs to deviate quite a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread