Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crashed with a fresh install without any database changes(in management mode too)
RUN @ 25/02/2015 23:04:08

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.792
PROFILE: saad
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateSimulate.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateSimulate.cs:line 517
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22096
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5688[DOUBLEPOST=1424883975][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I cant see players versus skill against seam and swing bowling in the roster editor ,is it internal or will you make it visible in the next patch?

I've noticed the ball doesn't appear in the ball shape page any more

You need to put in a delay when giving lbws. I was just given out but as far as I could see the ball hadn't even reached me.

OK - new patch (please keep in mind that things might not be 100%):

- fixed crash at end of management simulation
- small simulation speed up
- better automatic spinner selection for short formats
- added sim buttons to Manage Players -> Batting / Bowling
- added Versus Seam And Swing in roster editor
- more variation in seam position based on bowler skill
- tweaked trait
+ low_stamina_bowler
+ technician
- added attributes:
+ maverick
+ irresponsible batsman
- fixed bug where stumps and ball weren't being rendered in stats views[DOUBLEPOST=1424899495][/DOUBLEPOST]Meh, just missed your post. Will fix that up in the next patch.

When a fielder returns the ball and it hits the batsman it travels way too fast. So fast that 3 different fielders misfield and it goes for four[DOUBLEPOST=1424901361][/DOUBLEPOST]Short leg catches aren't tweaked I see

Need to bump up the offcutter quiet a bit currently its barely noticeable when seam set to 100 and bowler with a high offcutter skill. Leg cutter is fine now.
What does maverick and finisher trait do? (Finisher might have attributes shoot up at the end of the inning right if not then what does it do ,Kindly explain me in programming terms :))[DOUBLEPOST=1424926043][/DOUBLEPOST]Does the manage player screen show scorecard/summary now? basically it would be great if we can control the management mode from a single screen.
BTW you dont have control over bowler selection in management mode if you wish to play using simulation only.[DOUBLEPOST=1424926074][/DOUBLEPOST]@dancingmongoose
Does the game support online play? would love to play a game with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread