Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem :) There's no bar for shot power in the game, but I could add one. It'll be really difficult to see though as there's literally a fraction of a second to adjust your power.

To-do list for next patch:

- fix batsman-ball collision when running
- add power bar to batting HUD
- tweak AI to bump fielding stats more in career mode
- tweak default running speed in career mode (for batsmen)
- allow traits to affect other players
- more traits
- have wind affect seam positioning more

What do you mean by "allow traits to affect other players"
You mean you have added other traits like Mentor ,team morale booster etc right? or the current traits will affect other players?

So what does the management mode manage players screen looks like?

1)Agg bars (both for batsmen and bowlers)
2)Sim buttons
3)score card/summary

Am i right ?

BTW if exceed the game editing limits in the excel roster ,will the game crash or it will incorporate those changes ,say if we set the speed to 165kph ,will the game crash or will incorporate this change?

No, batsmen and bowlers have separate screens. Why not just check it out later?

Like I said before, this is how you set up management mode properly:

1. go to Team Controls
2. set either batting or bowling to be managed (or both)
3. go to Manage Players
4. go to either Bowlers or Batsmen

if you want to see commentary:

3. go Simulation -> Management Sim

Management mode is done now (except for career management mode).

Here is my idea regarding player generation ,growth and regression model for career mode.
Each nation has player production quality ranging from 40 to 80.
Game will generate new players age ranging 16 to 20 at the end of the season and their potential ratings will be based on player production quality.
Each player starts with either 40% ,50% or 60% of their potential ratings
There are 3 types of progression , slow progression (players will reach their potential in 12 years) ,normal progression (8 years ) and fast progression (4 years )
Player regression is the process where players either get 25% ,35% or 45% reduction in their attributes over the years.
Player regression can be of 3 types , rapid decline i-e 3 years time ,(players attributes will reduce to the above mentioned % in 3 years time ) normal decline i-e 5 years time and slow decline i-e 7 years time.
Player regression randomly get starts b/w the age of 29-33.
When the player regress fully to its assigned % (25% ,35% or 45%) he will retire.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

All of that is already implemented, but with proper AI behind the progression. Each player progresses differently based on how they do, so it's entirely organic as opposed to being random :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread