Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurtkz
Money comes from luck not from being super talented or genius , I have seen stupid guys earning millions doing nothing extraordinary.[DOUBLEPOST=1424946404][/DOUBLEPOST]WoW didnt knew that ,then it means it is basically a full functional career mode just lacking management options.

Nope, that won't do anything. Drift is determined by the speed of the delivery and the number of revolutions. Slow the ball down and give it a rip and you'll likely get drift.
One thing I've noticed is you need to bowl close to the stumps to get drift. If you bowl from wide on the crease you don't get enough that is noticeable.

Hmm, a very basic breakdown:

1. each club team has a team rating, this determines the quality of players in the team
2. a roster of 20 players is generated for each team - batsmen, bowlers, all-rounders, keepers are generated with stats based on the team quality
3. just like your career player, each is given 5 points to allocate initially. These points are then allocated based on the players' preference (or weakness).
4. as they play, they level up and get points and allocate it again based on their preferences or weaknesses
5. they also buy equipment, move teams, etc.
6. as they age, they might get dropped or if they get too old, they're retired and a replacement player is generated of a similar quality (not necessarily the same type of player)
7. at the start of each season, new players are added to the club rosters as well - they might kick out the older or less talented players too
8. wash, rinse, repeat[DOUBLEPOST=1424946908][/DOUBLEPOST]@dancingmongoose: Hmm, that's weird. It's not based on your approach at all actually. I'll have to have a closer look at that.

Our off spinner always gets more drift than me and he bowls closer to the stumps and I've found I do get a little bit bowling closer. His bowl skill or stock ball might have higher skills, I've been favouring the googly in the skills distribution

Hmm, yeah, could be that you can't get enough revolutions on it. Could also be the initial velocity of the ball once it leaves your hand...

Not at the moment, no. I'm not planning on adding that feature as it makes it almost impossible to balance (and no-one else has used it yet). If I get some more time in future I might add some kind of option to add it.

last time I played career mode (more than an year ago) if you select a fast bowler as your career player he starts with decent speed when compared with other bowlers in the team. Has this been resolved now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread