Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, for club and provincial cricket 50% is probably OK. I might make it a moddable value, but the default will remain at 50%. What's wrong with the 50 over scores?

@kurtkz
Didnt you read four 45 overs match commentary files I uploaded , OD scores are very low and are comparable to T20s score under similar conditions , Avg T20 score is around 140-150 but OD scores is around 180 only. kindly make it atleast 225 in a 45 over game.[DOUBLEPOST=1425467407][/DOUBLEPOST]
No - 15% will be too much. The base skill range will be randomized by 5-10%.
Fine then but make 10% random not 5-10.

There's no way for me to set a minimum score. It's all simulated from scratch. Being that low could mean that the batsman are crap. Or they could be selecting too many all-rounders in the squads. Or the pitch could be tricky. It could be a multitude of things. I'll keep an eye on it but it's not going to get fixed in the next patch.

Dude. Stop. It'll be randomized between 5 and 10% for each team. I appreciate the feedback, but demanding things isn't going to fly.

There's no way for me to set a minimum score. It's all simulated from scratch. Being that low could mean that the batsman are crap. Or they could be selecting too many all-rounders in the squads. Or the pitch could be tricky. It could be a multitude of things. I'll keep an eye on it but it's not going to get fixed in the next patch.
I think its in the pitch , when I set the pitch to less than 0.9 for all settings , I get 300+ scores (some times even 390+) in a 45 overs game frequently , but when I set to above 1.1 I get extremely low scores , I think they you need to find perfect balance b/w the two extremities[DOUBLEPOST=1425468255][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude. Stop. It'll be randomized between 5 and 10% for each team. I appreciate the feedback, but demanding things isn't going to fly.
OK not gonna demand anything from now on ,

That's not going to happen anytime soon, unfortunately, due to the way the career stuff is generated. I can do it the other way round - from career to normal exhibition matches. Both of these are waaaay down the to-do list though.

Cant start the game with the new patch it crashes.
RUN @ 04/03/2015 19:33:55

VERSION: 2.801
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.NameManager.Load(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\NameManager.cs:line 67
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5045

Trying to load up my career game and it says it's incompatible[DOUBLEPOST=1425480608][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you add a random option for region when starting a new career please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread