Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

badvintage

International Cricketer
I need help with this.

This one is for 1daycric.exe

2dt7xw2.png

This one is testcric.exe

10rtgys.png

I can't get the ODI one going but the test match one is working. Any solutions?

dwapar

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
hii,

I got selected as a player in league .what should i do now.please tell i am new here.

dwapar

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
i cant understand it fully ,but i have downloaded cricsim .what i do now.please tell me in short

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
i cant understand it fully ,but i have downloaded cricsim .what i do now.please tell me in short

If you're participating in someone's league as a team manager, all you have to do is pick squads as per the league's rules, post lineups on time and comment on your team's performance in a constructive manner. If the squad is already picked for you, just do the last two.

If you've signed up in someone's league as a player, all you have to do is be active and post constructively. Only if you're selected as captain will you have to post squads and lineups.

And if you've downloaded cricisim and are looking to start a league of your own - don't, just yet. You are still new and it'd be better if you first participate in a few leagues and get to know what they are about or how they are run before you go off starting your own. Participating in leagues and getting to know the members will also help you get more signups if/when you start a league of your own.

Users who are viewing this thread