Why are they even trying.

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Update: Dec 16, 2013
We thought we'd update you with the latest developments. We are still working on completing the remaining modules of CL HQ. There's still some work left before we bundle it into an installer and link it up for download. Therefore, we are pushing CL HQ's release to January. To compensate for this change in schedule, we will be releasing several screenshots and videos of CL HQ in action, starting next week.

:facepalm

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
And next week, we will hear them saying they were not able to get the screenies for very lame reason. I had actually foreseen this.
Why can't they learn from their previous mistakes? If they are really into making cricket game, and are going to do what they say, they should be very particular with their statement. They should within realize if they would be able to meet deadline set by themselves and if not, who is asking them to do so? They could always us surprise with its release. By doing all this, they are doing no good to themselves and only making their rep go down and down.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Whoever did not expected a delay is a fool and whoever don't expect another unforseen :rolleyes delay again in january, also fool :lol

What I'm trying to say is, with not even a single worthy screenshot in 7 years of development, high chances this game does not even exist.

Screnshots and videos by next week my foot.

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The way Ross wished this team 'Good Luck' conveyed me a message that these people are working hard to come out with something but not going to be of top class. ;) so yeah no expectations at all on whatever CL crew says. 2014 or 2015, no hurries let them take their sweet time. :D

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, the ice storm was terrible. I had no power for 2 days and some people went without it for a lot longer.

SRI AKILAN

School Cricketer
Cricket Life Game Developing Are Fast On This Year Are Already ?

Attachments

• Deliberately - Turtle walking.jpg
    Deliberately - Turtle walking.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 7

grkrama

National Board President
It seems they have mentioned in the site clHQ will be available in jan 2014..
have to wait n watch if they keep their word this time.

Users who are viewing this thread