jeganesh

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox one
Game version Number: v0.1.0.1.0879
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: ALL
Teams used: India - downloaded from academy

Issue: Career XP points not moving beyond level 50
Bug description: I reached career XP level 50 last week. Since then after meeting many objectives and scoring many career XPs, the level won't cross 50, no further points are added.

Issue: Player statistics inaccurate
Bug description: Need more detailed statistics differentiating international and club matches. The statitics is inaccurate in all formats. It is tue for the my career screen and during the matches.

Issue: batsman - lag in start running
Bug description: Batsman start running a little late. o/nce i hit to deep cover, he started only after the ball reached Deep cover fielder.

Issue: Spinner fielding
Bug description: It is difficult to get the ball beyond the spin bowler through ground shots. unusually atheletic.

Issue: Poor fielding at the international level
Bug description: In some matches, i could see 3 dropped catches in an over, while bowling

Issue: Super human wicket keeper and close fielders
Bug description: You should have got this from all users, need not explain.

samjewels

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v.0.1.0.10879
Match Type: First class
Teams used: Dowloaded using get best. Essex vs. Middlesex
Ground: Chelmsford County ground
Over Count: 161.3
Issue (one line description): Game Crashed and sent me to dashboard
Bug description (detail): Not only are the teams wearing the wrong colour kits for the type of match that is taking place, but the game crashed and sent me to the dashboard, can only assume this is due to the logos being reinstated into the game as I never have had an issue until getting the logos today using get best. Hope this is resolved soon. Thanks

jstekkers18

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.01.0898
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Surrey vs Yorkshire (downloaded teams)
Ground: KIA Oval (downloaded)
Over Count: 41.3
Issue (one line description): Can't proceed and complete game
Bug description (detail): I come into bat at 41.3 overs, face the ball, then there is a rain stoppage. I click proceed, the game autosaves and returns to the home screen, where I can click X to proceed as it comes up with the autosaved game. It takes me back to 41.3 overs, I face the ball again then it quits out of the game,autosaving like before, but when you proceed it always goes back to this ball. (The game was reduced to 43 overs during Yorkshire's innings, so this may have something to do with the bug).

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform : PS4
Version : v0.1.0.1.0898
Game mode: competition
Teams used: Zimbabwe, Namibia, UAE
Ground: NA
Over count : NA
Issue: freeze and crash
Bug description: Not able to use any of the three above mentioned teams in competition matches. Whenever there is a match with anyone of these match involved, the game crashed once we press X to play the match. This is why I changed my recent competition from 16 teams to 15 teams.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
platform: PS4
Game version Number: v0.1.0.1.0879
Match Type: T20
Teams used: - Default Bendigo

Issue: Stats Issue
Bug description: I have made 4 50 in career mode and it says i have made six

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
Platform:PS4 Pro
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0899
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: NA
Teams used: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Most of the time the bat will not rotate left or right when editing it in the bat creator.

Last edited:

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Platform:PS4
Game Version Number: Latest since patch 3
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Five5
Teams used:
NZ vs WI
Ground: Wellington Park
Over Count:
In video
Issue (one line description): Check out video

Okay, so I majorly premeditated, as was distracted by kids, but wow that's a good little wide.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0899
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Ind vs Aus (downloaded)
Ground: Adelaide Oval (OOB)
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Run Out bug
Description: Check out the video below. No idea how I was given runout given both the batsmen were in the crease at the time!

Last edited:

Dousmith111

School Cricketer
Game Version Number: Newest 1.03
Match Type: Training in Career Mode
Teams used:
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): Crashed out on random shot
Description: Practising different shots, noticed crashed mostly on front foot ( after practising about 10-15 min ), says take latest update and some error code

hamo

School Cricketer
Game Version Number: 1.03
Match Type: All
Teams used: n/a
Ground: n/a
Over Count: n/a
Issue: Playing for multiple teams
Bug description: in my career, I have a strange glitch occurring where in t20 competitions my character is playing for more than one team and the game is not letting play in competitions such as the bbl and the Ipl because it just simulates through those competitions

Greenie

School Cricketer
Game Version Number: V0.1.0.1.0879
Match Type: NA
Teams used:
Currently playing my career for Many (club)
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description):
Game completely crashes when an attempt to simulate next career event is made
Bug description (detail): When I try to simulate to the next career game via either the calendar or simulate button (top left of career page) the game will freeze and then completely crash

Cheers

Last edited:

J1mDud3

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS4 Pro
Game Version Number: 1.03
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Warwickshire (downloaded)
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue Changes made to bat through Equipment screen not retained
Bug description (detail): In career mode, changes made to your bat design (or copying in a new one from bat manager) are not retained after you have exited career mode and gone back into it.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Game Version Number: N/A
Match Type: ODI, T20, Test
Teams used: At least Australia and South Africa
Ground: any
Over Count: Whole match
Issue (one line description): Each Nation only uses one kit
Bug description (detail): I wasn't able to play any sort of career mode prior to the patch. When the patch came out i downloaded all the teams and made sure the kit defaults were correct and they were. I started a star career as Peter Handscomb and simmed to the 2019 world cup. There i found in a match against Bangladesh (who had their ODI kit on) that Australia had their Test away on. I thought that i might have set a wrong default so i deleted the career and went back to the academy and found i hadn't. So i deleted the ODI and Test Away kits and started a new Peter Handscomb career with the correct defaults again. I simmed to the t20 series against South Africa in 2016 and found that Australia had their t20 shirt on and SA had their Test kit on. Now i thought that maybe SA had incorrect kit defaults but when i checked, they hadn't. So i deleted that career and started a new Steve Smith one. I decided to play the first test and found that again, SA were wearing their test kit but Aus were still wearing the t20 kit. So i came to the conclusion that each team has a kit locked or something by a glitch. Hopefully there is some easy way to fix this. And i don't want to wait for another month to start my career so i hope this can be fixed in game.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Match Type: Test (Day/Night)
Teams used: I'm playing as England (Best) downloaded from Academy with personnel changes vs computer team Papua New Guinea (Best) downloaded from Academy
Ground: Adelaide Gardens
Over Count: 7.1, second innings of the match, third session, day one
Issue (one line description): Rain
Bug description (detail): The commentator said about the "rain getting heavy and umpires not hesitating to take players off" but it clearly wasn't raining. The time went from 7.04pm to 7:19pm when we came back. PNG were batting. This was one ball after I loaded a saved game having not played for about 48 hours. Whether or not that could be of any relevance I don't know. Had the imaginary rain a few times now.

Update: Same thing happened a few overs later. Unlike previous matches, to be fair they do look like rainclouds but there is definitely no rain. Many thanks.

Last edited:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Match Type: Test (Day/Night)
Teams used: I'm playing as England (Best) downloaded from Academy with personnel changes vs computer team Papua New Guinea (Best) downloaded from Academy
Ground: Adelaide Gardens
Over Count: 19.0
Issue (one line description): Commentary
Bug description (detail): The commentator said "Ball has taken two wickets in that over" but one was a run out.

Users who are viewing this thread