Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Australia, West Indies
Ground: SCG
Over Count: ~40
Issue (one line description): Catch by the wicketkeeper credited to first slip
Bug description (detail): As it says on the tin, a catch to my wicket keeper was credited to first slip. Examining the replay shows that first slip picked up the ball after the keeper disposed of it, maybe this is the cause.

Game Mode: All
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: any
Over Count: ~any
Issue (one line description): Bowling marker for spinner does not change shape to indicate line.
Bug description (detail): The bowling marker when facing spinner does not change shape to indicate line of delivery. It always stays full circle irrespective of actual line of the delivery.

Game Version Number: Patch 3
Game Mode: ODI World Championship
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Downloaded
Ground: In Australia
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Result of group game played not recorded for correct teams
Bug description (detail): Saved my game playing as Pakistan V Australia. When I reloaded the save it said Sri Lanka Vs Bangladesh! When playing the loaded game its Pakistan V Australia but when it finished it showed the result for Sri Lanka Vs Bangladesh and even showed our players in the summary. What that meant was my original game result for the correct teams was not recorded and it showed Pakistan V Australia match still to be played? In patch 2 this happened in the T20 World cup which in Patch 3 looks resolved.

Game Mode: Tour
Match Type: Various but particularly Tests
Teams used: England in US v WI, NZ and domestic teams
Ground: Various US
Issue (one line description): Start times
Bug description (detail): I can't see anyway of amending start times of matches when on tour so can't play Day/Night Tests. Would also be good to be able to mix-up one-day games on tour, some D/N, some not.

Many thanks.

Platform:PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0899
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: Default OOB and Custom
Issue (one line description): Framerate Drop & Stuttering
Description: I get occasional framerate drops and stuttering as the bowler runs in messing the timing up and making batting nearly impossible when that happens. When I play matches in default OOB stadiums the issue occurs occasionally but on custom/downloadable stadiums it happens quite frequently and I can't play the match using custom stadiums which is a shame. But do look at the issue on default stadiums as well since the issue happens there as well occasionally.

Game Version Number: Patch 3 and before
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Downloaded
Ground: any
Issue (one line description): In Broadcast camera (batting, Fielding, Running) the ball is hard to see after a shot from the batsmen.

Bug description (detail): when playing in Broadcast camera the ball is hard to see. Maybe the height of the camera is too high but it’s like it goes slightly invisible as it moves, need to enable the ball marker to see where the ball is on the screen.

Match Type: Odis, T20s and Tests
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Poor and way too aggressive AI fields
Description: The AI fields used by AI are way too aggressive and unrealistic. In shorter formats most of the time AI sets fields with just 2 fielders outside the fielding circle (even though it's not powerplay). Other times at the fall of 6th wkt (most of the times) in shorter formats, especially odis, the AI puts strange fields with barely anyone on the leg side. This ruins the immersion and gameplay experience. In Tests AI continues to put overly aggressive fields with sometimes no mid on. Even if you score a lot of runs through the area AI isn't quick to plug the gap(s). Overall most of the fields used by AI are way too aggressive and it would be good to see AI use realistic balanced, conservative and defensive fields across all formats. IMO this is the biggest concern at the moment.

Ground: Default OOB and Custom
Issue (one line description): AI running between the wkts not aggressive and same with AI batting towards the end of the innings in shorter formats
Description: AI running between the wkts is not aggressive at all and they generally take one run less than what's on offer. This takes away from gameplay immersion in shorter formats especially. This issue was patched in DBC 14 but is somehow back in DBC 17. On a similar note the AI batting in shorter formats, especially towards end of the innings, is not aggressive at all. The AI batsmen show no urgency to score runs despite having plenty of wkts in hand.

Match Type: Tests
Issue (one line description): Stamina doesn't replenish after the end of the day or session
Description: Stamina for batsmen doesn't replenish after the end of the day or after a session in longer formats making batsmen play with low stamina most of the times.

latform:PS4
Issue (one line description): Unable to view Batting Wagon Wheel as the match ends
Description: I was chasing in a odi and scored an unbeaten century. As soon as I scored the last run I went to the match menu and found out that the Wagon Wheel was locked and I couldn't view it. Other stats (worm, manhattan, partnership) could be viewed but the wagon wheel was locked. This should be available as you want to look at the wagon wheels and your scoring areas once the match/innings has finished and should be available.

Also, the menu to access wagon wheels for batsmen is cumbesome. Let's say you have to view wagon wheels for multiple batsmen in your team. You pause the game and go to 'Match Review' and then 'Wagon Wheel' and select a batsman to view the wagon wheel. After viewing the wagon wheel for the first batsman you can't just go back by pressing 'O' and select another batsman. You come out of the match screen and have to pause the game again and follow the whole process to view the wagon wheel for the next batsman and so on so forth. It would be much better if you could go back and select another batsman to view the wagon wheel instead of being sent back to the game and then go through the pause etc. multiple times.

Issue (one line description): Wkt keeper literally teleports itself to catch well timed late cuts against spinners in front of slips and gully area
Description: You can't play late cuts against spinners as the wkt keeper pre-meditates and starts moving before you have even played the shot to get in position and take catches off well times shots which even a slip or gully fielder would struggle to take. The wkt keeper needs to be toned down a bit against spinners.

Last edited:
Issue (one line description): Close-in fielders act like meat shields and stop or catch everything
Description: The close-in fielders in the game stop or catch well timed shots which you would expect to go to the boundary. They don't try to evade the ball off well timed shots at all. Generally these fielders are around when spinners are bowling and the fielding positions are 8th slip (have been caught when I creamed a cover drive), Short leg (stops or catches well timed flicks/glances to mid wkt) and Leg gully (similar to 8th slip who occasionally catches well timed glances and stops plenty of well timed shots.). Maybe there should be a concept of reaction time or evading the ball so the close-in fielders don't stop everything hit towards them.

Issue (one line description): Batting non-striker stops straight drives and doesn't try to get out of the way
Description: The batsman at the non-striker's end stops straight drives too often and doesn't try to get out of the way. This issue was addressed in DBC 14 but it's back in DBC 17. Would be great if the non-striker can evade the straight drives (at least most of them which are not creamed) as between the stumps and non-striker it almost feels like the fielding team has an extra fielder. I faced this problem mostly while straight driving/on driving against spinners.

Game Mode: Career - Female
Match Type: Club T20
Teams used: Leeds
Ground: Various
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): Spinner being called for bouncer
Bug description (detail): I'm a spin bowler but am getting called for bouncers. I think it's possibly when I get hit for four (Get warned) then when I get hit for four again later in the over the commentator doesn't mention it and umpire doesn't signal but having already being warned it comes up as 4nb at the bottom and obviously an extra delivery.

Game Mode: Career - Female
Match Type: Club T20
Teams used: Leeds as well as Hull, Sheffield, York, Scarborough and Middlesbrough
Ground: Various
Issue (one line description): Season stats sort
Bug description (detail): When you sort the season's batting and bowling stats it doesn't sort averages, top score, econ or strike rate. Obviously would be expected to be able to sort player's league performances by average to see who is best. Don't know if it's the numbers with decimals / asterixs and N/As that prevent it from sorting. Also I've played ten matches but it says 11 innings?!

Users who are viewing this thread