DBC17 Bug Reporting - PS4/Xbox One Version

Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: v1.0.3
Game Mode: Casual/Career
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Spin stopped turning!
Bug description (detail): After turning off my game, i resumed playing a couple hours later, the spin bowling on my game isn't turning anymore. Not even on hard, dry wickets, the balls are going absolutely straight. In my career i have all 80s for everything in bowling, no turn AT ALL! I even went in practice with the bowler set to very good, and that isn't turning either... i changed no setting nothing, it has just stopped turning.

Game Mode: Casual/
Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description): scorecards and stats
Bug description (detail):when team batting last it should say team needs 100 runs to win not team trailing by 99 runs
User stats not adding up correctly
The word not out is missing for the not out batsman at the end of game
When linked players come out to bat in casual match custom match types stats are wrong and strike rates are in the 100 thousands

Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode: Career
Match Type:
Teams used:
Issue (one line description): Career stats mismatch
Bug description (detail): stats mismatch in different screens and some are wrong

Game Mode: Career
Match Type:
Teams used: Chennai vs
Issue (one line description): Ball passes through bat
Bug description (detail): I played a shot against the spinner somewhere towards square leg/mid wicket but I saw there was a deflection when I checked the replay the ball passes through bat and hit the pad.

Version number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Issue: Logo list clearing all downloaded logos.
Bug description: This is a general all issue where at any point while on the game the logo list freezes. I had spent days on end readying my career by downloading the right teams and assigning the correct stadiums to them. All that is now a waste of time as the logo list has magically lost every single logo. This is the fourth time it has happened since the patch 3 update but this time I had backed it up on a USB regularly. Unfortunately I hadn't checked my logos before overwriting my last data save and now that too has no logos. This is ruining the game! I have spent buggar all time in game and all the time readying the career mode since Christmas only for this to happen on a regular basis. The last issues I had were sorted out by the latest patch and now I hope this issue will be too. But if it's not I'll say one thing, if you can't get a feature right no point attempting it at all. Thank you

Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Teams used:
India vs Pakistan
Ground: Headingley
Issue (one line description):
when loading competition it shows different team
Bug description (detail): This issue was there before patch 3, reporting it again

Also after the match is completed, it doesn't register. After patch 3 I played 2 competition without any issue.

check from 18:45

Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Pro20
Teams used: 2 x Custom user Created Teams
Ground: Custom User created Ground
Issue (one line description): Keeper and Bowler doesnt field throws from the fielders
Bug description (detail): It happened way too much before , but my last match just took the piss with me. In the last 9 Throws to the Keeper , he managed to catch 1. Yes 1. All the throws were done from either side of the Wickets square . About 5 of the 8 missed catches , he got hit somewhere on the body . The day before I had a match where I conceded 40 Runs for the Pro20 in overthrows , this is just not on.

Platform: PS
Game Version Number: v.0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode:
Casual
Match Type: odi
Teams used Australia
)
Ground:
Over Count na
Issue (one line description): casual stats not saving
Bug description (detail): played an odi aus v pak, bowled 1 over with khawaja, stats in his career in the academy hadn't changed after the game was finished. Still says he's never bowled. Seems to be happening with all batsman and bowlers for all teams

Platform:PS4 Pro
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0899
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: All
Teams used: Happens with any team I use.
Ground: Happens at any ground I use.
Over Count: Any
Issue: When batting (using close camera) I have no control over the batsman for the first ball of almost every match. Instead, the computer controls the batsman and plays the stroke for me.

Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v.0.1.0.10879
Game Mode: N/A
Issue (one line description): Game Crashes on opening Stadium Creator and trying to create or edit stadia.
Bug description (detail): Haven't had this one until today - I can't Create or Edit stadia without the game crashing

Last edited by a moderator:
Teams used: England v Zimbabwe
Ground: Cutler Park, Boston
Over Count: 8 in second innings
Issue (one line description): Two day T20 match!
Bug description (detail): Playing a T20, think start time was 7:30pm. 8 overs into Zimbabwe's reply, around 9:40pm, the players start walking off. I had no idea why, then sun comes out and commentator says "Day two about to begin".

Issue (one line description): Two day T20 match!
Bug description (detail): Playing a T20, think start time was 7:30pm. 8 overs into Zimbabwe's reply, around 9:40pm, the players start walking off. I had no idea why, then sun comes out and commentator says "Day two about to begin".[/QUOTE]

Issue (one line description): Blur
Bug description (detail): Game went blurry for about two overs at start of day two in T20 match

Match Type: Test
Teams used: England v UAE
Ground: Sharjah
Over Count: 7.2/7.3
Issue (one line description): Wrong batsman on strike after referral
Bug description (detail): Right handed Daniel Bell-Drummond on strike, UAE appealed for stumping, given not out but left-handed Ben Duckett on strike to next ball, 3rd ball of the over.

Over Count: 7.2/7.3
Issue (one line description): Wrong batsman on strike after referral
Bug description (detail): Right handed Daniel Bell-Drummond on strike, UAE appealed for stumping, given not out but left-handed Ben Duckett on strike to next ball, 3rd ball of the over.

Over Count: 29.2
Issue (one line description): Wrong batsman on strike after bowled
Bug description (detail): Rashid on strike, played ball down, ran well down wicket, batsman crossed but ball eventually rolled onto stumps. Was mid over but non-striker was on strike to next ball, not the new batsman. Like I say batsman crossed but dismissal was bowled.

Game Mode: 3 Match Test Series (default game series)
Teams used: Australia / South Africa
Ground: Adelaide Oval (downloaded)
Issue (one line description): Red Ball in D/N Test
Bug description (detail): First test of a 3 match series is a D/N Test. Having checked the Match Type Creator I note the 2pm start has a pink ball assigned, however in this Test a Red ball is being used. I figure this is a bug

Users who are viewing this thread