DBC17 Bug Reporting - PS4/Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: Patch 2
Game Mode: All
Issue: When AI bowls short balls, approx. 60% of the time I cannot play a shot. For non-short balls, this happens approx. 2-3% of balls. This has happened online, career, casual and competiton matches.

Platform: PS4
Game Mode: career
Issue: no selection status for England and don't ever get selected to play for England. Tried playing as star player for England and you play first 3 tours against Bangladesh, India and Zimbabwe then get dropped from England and never get reselected. Doesn't seem to be a problem with other nations just englan

Game Version Number: Latest update
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: Issue
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Career player changed name by itself
Bug description (detail): After simulating a few games in career mode, I went to upgrade my stats and my guy (Nathan Astle) had turned into a different player entirely. A player called Kabib Salem or something similar. All the skill points had changed too. When I backed out of the points allocation screen and re-entered it changed back to my player.

Game Mode: Online Quick Match
Match Type: Five5
Teams used: Ireland (me) vs England (him)
Ground: Unsure
Over Count: First Over - Alex Hales facing
Issue (one line description): Extra runs
Bug description (detail): I've bowled a full ball to Alex Hales who punched it back past mid-on towards the boundary. Mid-on gave chase and has tried to flick the ball back into the field of play, but as he's touching it he touched the boundary so the umpire signalled four. Once the cutscene and replay was done and I was at the top of my mark, the score had jumped from 0-12 to 0-20 and the previous ball had been awarded an 8!

Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any
Issue (one line description): Batsmen switched ends
Bug description (detail): Whenever the batsmen on strike survives a third umpire review of a stumping and is deemed not out, he always switches up to the non-strikers end for the next ball.

Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0793
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: All
Teams used: Get Best
Ground: Out of the box (MCG)
Issue (one line description): Wrong batsman faces the delivery after runout while taking 2nd run
Bug description (detail): Batsman A was on strike and was run out at the striker's end while going for the second. Instead of the new batsman taking strike the non-striker took the striker. The run-out happened off the 3rd delivery of the over so the next delivery wasn't start of a new over. Initially I shrugged it off but the same thing happened in the next match as well. This time the non-striker was run-out off a direct hit going for a 2nd run and this time instead of the striker continuing to take strike the next delivery, the new batsman faced the upcoming delivery though he should've been at the non-striker end. Looks like the game evaluates run-out going for the next run as a single and changes ends of the batsmen accordingly, which is wrong.

Issue (one line description): Batsmen switched ends
Bug description (detail): Whenever the batsmen on strike survives a third umpire review of a stumping and is deemed not out, he always switches up to the non-strikers end for the next ball

Issue (one line description): Incorrect stadiums in tour
Bug description (detail): Created a custom Aus tour of India with country as India, host as India and touring country as Australia. When i got to the first warm up match against Mumbai, the stadium was SCG!

Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Odi
Teams used: Get Best
Ground: Out of the box (Adelaide Park)
Issue (one line description): Batting Feedback system not working as intended
Bug description (detail): Yesterday I played a match where I was bowled even though the Batting Feedback HUD mentioned the shot I played was 'Ideal' (green) for "Shot Timing", "Footwork" and "Shot Selection". Surely the objective of the feedback mechanism is to let users know how to improve and let them know what's not being done correctly and 3 'Ideal' for a shot shouldn't result in me getting bowled. Looks like either the batting feedback system needs to be tweaked or additional level of detail (more than 'Early', 'Good' and 'Ideal') needs to be added for it to provide more useful feedback. This should also help users figure out what timing is required to hit shots to the boundary when the ball barely dribbles a few feet away even though the feedback says it's 'Ideal' for all three batting items (footwork, timing and shot selection)

Game Mode: T20 World Championship
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Get best
Ground: Wellington Park
Issue (one line description): Result of group game played not recorded for correct teams???
Bug description (detail): Saved my game playing as Pakistan V Bangladesh. when i reloaded the save it said Australia Vs India! when playing the loaded game its Pakistan V Bangladesh but when it finished it showed the result for Austrailia Vs India and even showed our players in the summary. What that meant was my original game result for the correct teams was not recorded and it showed Pakistan V Bangladesh match still to be played ????

Match Type: Club T20
Teams used: Cairns
Ground: Sorry cannot remember
Over Count: 9.3
Issue (one line description): I was facing a spin bowler and used the charge aggressive shot and missed. The ball bounced off the pitch and as it went through to the keeper the noise of the bails being hit was activated and the umpire called me out. When I watched the replay you see the ball entirely miss the stumps and the bails and wickets do not even move. I'm not sure what's happening here but it was very frustrating because I was on the verge of my first half century.

Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794
Game Mode: Competition - Custom Test/ODI/T20I Championship
Match Type: Test/ODI/T20I
Teams used: Playing as England and also all other matches with leading nations that are simmed.
Ground: Various
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): Default line-ups
Bug description (detail): I've downloaded teams via The Academy then made various amendments to line-ups. I've created some Test etc Championships in a league format and am playing as England whilst simming all other matches. The line-ups that first come up for England and my opponents aswell as those for all other nations in simmed matches aren't the ones I've saved on the Academy Team Line-up screen. in my Test championship the teams seem to be more like one-day teams. Appreciate that opposition can pick who they want but shouldn't they be the line-ups that I've saved?

I'm pretty sure it's the same just in casual matches too.

Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0782

Game Mode: Tour

Match Type:

Issue (one line description): Resume does not resume recently played mode

Bug description (detail): Resume option says it will resume the most recently played mode but always resumes career regardless of what mode you have played last

Game Version Number: second patch
Match Type: Career club
Teams used: Wanneroo (Club)
Ground: Generic
Over Count: around tenth my second ball (second innings.
Issue (one line description): CRASH!!!
Bug description (detail): Just crashed to the blue screen.

Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0782
Game Mode: Tour
Match Type:
3 Day Warm Up
Teams used: Custom Team
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Default lineups not considered
Bug description (detail): While playing a warmup in a tour when i selected the team and a default lineup, all players in the lineup set were there but the batting order was completely off. I had to manually set the lineup. However, this does not happen when i select the same team for a casual match (not tried other formats yet).

Please ensure you have updated your game to the most recent patch before posting an issue.

Game Version Number: Latest
Match Type: T20
Teams used: N/A
Ground:
Pakistan Doemstic
Over Count: Frequent
Issue (one line description): LBW Not counting my player is a spin bowler and i have caught close to 5 batsman plumb, with no bat in sight and nothing happens.
Bug description (detail): The bug is making it so the game doesnt consider LBW

Platform: Xbox one
Match Type: All
Teams used: india
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): Incorrect Statistics
Bug description (detail):
Whenever my career player walks out to the crease after getting selected to country, it always shows as stats of 5 matches played though I have played close to 10. Best figures and total runs are hence not getting recorded.

Platform: Xbox one
Match Type: All format
Teams used:
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): CRASH.
Happening multiple times, game crash to main screen in career mode when exploring teams current standings/statistics and keep traversing different tournaments by pressing LB/RB.

Game Mode: Academy
Match Type:
Teams used:
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): Freezing of Screen.
While downloading stadiums with logo, like newlands or Denver or guess Queens Oval, it downloads fine. But, screen freeze while selecting those stadiums for free roam. This happens only to few of stadiums, few examples mentioned above. Whenever this happens, only option for me is to restart the whole Xbox console.

Match Type: ODI
Teams used: India
Ground: any
Over Count: Last batting power play after 40 overs.
Issue (one line description): score shows as 0/0 after last power play is enabled and it resets to correct score only after the first ball is bowled after power play.

score shows as 0/0 after last power play is enabled and it resets to correct score only after the first ball is bowled after power play.

Match Type: ODI in Asia Cup
Teams used: India, Pakistan
Ground: Lahore Park
Over Count: After match finish
Issue (one line description): Description of match summary was displayed incorrect( happened only once though ).

I was playing for India in match against Pakistan. After my opponent won the match, for some odd reason, it showed up winning team as trailing behind xyz runs in summary after the finish. Haven't seen it after one time occurrence, just reporting for incident recording. Will try to get screenshot if it happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread