Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: Patch 2
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: FC
Teams used: On Disk
Ground: Colombo
Over Count: 80
Issue (one line description): Game stuck on pause mode when ball is changed
Bug description (detail): I was playing in career mode as described and came in to bat at the 67th over. Somewhere in the 80th over, while a new over was starting top right hand corner showed a message that new ball is taken. The umpire kept his hand stretched to not allow bowler running in and this remained like that. I even tried to save and exit and come back but the same processes kept happening. Finally, i tried to simulate the game and then when the next over started, the game resumed to normal behaviour

Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Playing for England v Ireland and Hong Kong
Ground: Various
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): Statistics
Bug description (detail): Playing Test matches but First Class stats appear on the screen.[DOUBLEPOST=1483387898][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Teams used: Playing for England v Hong Kong
Ground: Scarborough
Over Count: ?
Issue (one line description): Wicketkeeper catch accredited incorrectly
Bug description (detail): Took a wicket off the bowling of Stuart Broad, caught behind by wicketkeeper Jonny Bairstow but catch accredited to Jimmy Anderson who was the other bowler at the time.

Game Mode: Tour
Teams used: Various
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Day / Night Tests on tour
Bug description (detail): Scheduling tour, select Test matches, times set at 9:30 or 11:00. How can I choose Day / Night Tests when customising a tour?[DOUBLEPOST=1483388153][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Teams used: England v Hong Kong
Over Count: Start of day, about 83 on this occasion.
Issue (one line description): Players walking out multiple times
Bug description (detail): At start of the day's play if you change bowler and change over or around the wicket you watch the batsmen walk out several times.

image.jpeg
Platform:
PS4
Game Version Number:
Match Type: Every type
Teams used:
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): Constant crashing
Bug description (detail): Getting sick of all the crashes. 2 just in the last 10 minutes. Picture attached.

Match Type: Club
Teams used: On Disk
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Career running between "Batsman close cam" is fixed on the batsman.
Bug description (detail): The video below taken as a clip from the stream which shows the issue..
Watching Big Bash - Streaming DBC 17

Taken from xFossilx's stream on Twitch.

Game Mode: any
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Issue (one line description):
Career stats shows more 50s than i have scored.
Bug description (detail): Career stats for the batsman shows more 50s. I suspect saving and resuming the career when batsman is batting on or more than 50, increments the 50s in stats.

Last edited:
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Issue (one line description): Batsman Unable to see stance in Camera Pro mode
Bug description (detail): Unable to see stance in pro camera mode when playing as a batsman.

Teams used: England v Hong Kong
Issue (one line description): Commentary
Bug description (detail): The commentator says something like "The bowler's got good stats so far". He says this even if the bowler hasn't bowled yet.

Last edited:
Platform: PS4/
Game Mode: Casual.
Match Type: test
Teams used: my custom teams Australia and Pakistan
Ground: national stadium Karachi
Over Count: All
Issue (one line description): ....AI not using oppening bowler
Bug description (detail): .....playing a test match and the AI doesn't use the no 1 bowler eg imran khan he bowled 4 overs at start of match and AI won't use them again so far up to over 45 noticed this happen in DBC 14 as well all other bowlers have bowled 13 to 14 overs tried to change teams and change bowler that way as a workaround but he only bowls 1 over then AI changes bowler aggain also when my aussie players come out to bat there stats are doubled as to what they normally are

Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description): Won't stick to field I have set
Bug description (detail): On no fielding restrictions I choose a preset field and it changes to another set at random. Sometimes I change the field and back out and the field has changed already. And when I do manage to select it and keep it, it changes when the batsmen change ends. I have to change the field back almost after every ball bowled.

Game Version Number: patch 2
Ground:
Various
Using L2 R2, causes the game to crash when scrolling through the various competitions once in the career menu. This is from the fixtures tab

Last edited:
Game Mode: Competition (T20 World Championship)
Match Type: T20
Teams used: England v Australia
Ground: Think all tournament matches were in Australia
Over Count: 20 (Second innings)
Issue (one line description): AI Batting Intelligence
Bug description (detail): Playing second match of World T20 as England v Australia. We won by 3 runs with scores of I think about 189 to 186 and recognised batsmen still at the crease for Australia but they just forward defended the last ball.

Match Type: Whole Career Mode
Teams used: Career Mode Issue
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): No selection for either FC or ODI
Bug description (detail): I have been playing career mode, now into the 5th or 6th season and finally got selected for the IPL. I am a Batting Allrounder with a rating of approx 75. I have been selected for all the T20 leagues vice SA and Zim yet, despite 'Expecting Selection', have never received a call up for FC or One day cricket (I selected England as my choice). There is a section that at least three others have reported the very same problem. Initially, as it was my first career, i selected a selection difficulty of Easy which i subsequently changed to medium. I have tried rejecting some call ups to T20 leagues to see if a confliction was causing the issue however still no call-ups. I know this isn't an issue for some playing other leagues, i also never see the status of the international selection on the 'selection status' screen.

Apologies not sure if this counts as a bug, but is certainly an anomaly that a few users are experiencing so thought it pertinent posting in this section.

Last edited:
Platform: Xbox One
Match Type: N/A
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): No possibility of getting an England call up
Bug description (detail): I have played 5 seasons now and can't get a call up to the England team. Having scouted the forums it appears to be a bug in the game. Cannot get selected for England in career mode. Selection chances are not shown on the selection page.

Game Mode: Online
Teams used: Default Aus all time XI vs Default WI all time XI
Ground:
Bradman Oval
Issue (one line description): PS4 Blue screen error (CE-34878-0) when changing camera.
Bug description (detail):
Got the above error when changing camera from 'Batsman Close' to 'Pro Mode'. Happened today and also once a week ago - no issues when changing between 'Batsman Close' to 'Batsman Far' and vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread