Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v.0.1.0.1.0782
Game Mode: ALL
Match Type: ALL
Teams used: ALL
Ground: ALL
Over Count: ALL
Issue: fielding postions change after the field has been set
Bug description: at the start of the over I will change the on strike batsman's field to a custom field however when I leave the fielding menu and go to bowl certain positions will have changed. i.e Fine Leg will have moved to mid on even though there is already a long on in place. This happens every time I change the field and make the game take longer and is not as enjoyable!

All in my next 2 x Online Matches , very very stuttery , especially the Fielding all around ....

Platform:
ps4
Game Version Number: patch 2 installed
Game Mode:
Match Type: T20
Teams used:
Downloaded South Africa vs Downloaded South Africa
Ground: Lahore - Out of the Box
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Field gets changed to a pre-set field , but then a couple of balls later , (without the Batsman changing) , it gets changed to something else .
Bug description (detail): As mentioned above , additional to this , when the change is done , no "Field Changed" popup on the right hand side shows up , so its really a silent trick , until you hit one where a moment ago there was no -one .

Platform: ps4
Game Mode:
Teams used:
Issue (one line description): I cannot choose various stuff on the Create a match Screen.
Bug description (detail): As mentioned above , I cannot choose the Type of Pitch , or any attributes for the pitch . Cannot choose who Umpires the Game , Time of the Match etc. all stuff that can be chosen in the Offline Custom match version . Will provide a pic of the menu , showing minimal settings that can be chosen from . For us Online Only folks , this is a big letdown if we cannot make use of Homefield advantage in our Online Leagues.

Don Bradman Cricket  Online Selection Screen.jpg

Here`s another screenshot of a previously Mentioned bug where instead of a 4 , an 8 is shown below.
Don Bradman Cricket 17_20161224234101.jpg

Game Mode:
Teams used:
Issue (one line description): The Set Fielding Restrictions are not Honoured
Bug description (detail): As mentioned above , from Over 1 - 6 in a T20 Only 2 Fielders allowed outside the Circle . But on Over Number 5 , my opponent had 3 guys on the Boundary .

Additional to that , he also managed to have 6 on the Legside , where the Set Maximum is 5 . I have re-checked it , as I hosted the match , and all are as mentioned above , but the game didnt honour the rules.

Game Mode:
Teams used:
Issue (one line description): The Game is very stuttery , erratic and seems to not have proper "flow"
Bug description (detail): As mentioned above , the batters seems to hit the ball at the last split second with the full animation playing out in nano seconds. The fielders seems to either let the ball roll past them at a leasurely pace , or the Keeper and Bowler decides to dive to all balls thrown in at them in all direction at the last second , negating any chances of a run out opportunity . Big Time Frustration this .

Last edited:
Game Mode: Career (county cup match)
Match Type: 3 day match
Teams used: Worcestershire vs Derbyshire
Ground: Derbyshire Oval
Over Count:
N/A
Issue (one line description): My shirt number in Career mode has changed somehow?!
Bug description (detail): I chose shirt number '6' at the start of my career with my created player (its very annoying how the game displays this as '06' rather than just '6' on the shirt but whatever), for my 1st game for my new club Worcestershire I have shirt number '06' and yet for my 2nd game my shirt number now says '03'?! My order in the batting line-up or anything like that hasn't changed, and given you can't change your shirt number at all after you pick it at the beginning of career mode I don't see how it can have changed?
- -Edit: just realised i can edit the teams in academy to turn off the zero before a shirt number. Also noticed my shirt number changed as there was already a batsman at Worcestershire on the game with short number 6 as their default. Ive changed all that in academy and will see if the change translates over to my career mode or not but i'm not optimistic...

Last edited:
Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: V0.1.0.1.0794
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20.-England T20 Slam
Teams used: best teams downloaded - Essex v Lancashire
Over Count: end of innings, rain affected so was 14 overs
Issue (one line description): crashed with error (CE-34878-0)

I can't finish the competition at it keeps crashing

Game Version Number: Patch 2
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Custom - Rebel 2 day
Teams used: SA Colts 1982 (AI) & SAB England XI (Me)
Ground: Berea Park
Over Count: 5th over, 3rd innings of match.
Issue (one line description): Clean catch not given out.
Bug description (detail): AI looped a ball up which was caught by the fielder. Not given out. See video below at 1.54 mark:

Platform: PS4 pro
Game Version Number: Patch 2
Game Mode: All
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: any
Issue (one line description):
Bat goes deep inside the pitch while playing shot.
Bug description (detail): when batsman tries to play a low ball, half of the bat goes iinside the pitch while playing the shot.

Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0793
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Odis
Teams used: Get Best
Ground: Out of the box (SCG, Sussex Oval, Wellington)
Issue (one line description): Game crashes for weather affected games 9as soon as the alloted overs are finished)
Bug description (detail): The game crashes whenever the last allotted over of a weather affected innings is completed. E.g., I was playing with Aus against Eng and was in 35th over batting first as Aus. The match stopped and was notified that the match has been shortened to 37 overs. I resumed the innings and as soon as the last ball of the 37th over (presumably the first innings) was completed, the game crashed. This has happened 3 times now and everytime in the first innings after the last over of the reduced allotted amount is bowled, i.e. at the end of the rain shortened first innings. Other 2 times it happened when I was playing as SA against NZ and as Ind against Pak.

Please fill in the following details (where applicable) and make a post if you have experienced a bug/glitch/issue in DBC17.

Please ensure you have updated your game to the most recent patch before posting an issue.

Platform: PS4/Xbox One
Game Version Number: (view the Credits screen and note the number listed)
Game Mode: Casual/Training/Online/Career/Tour/Competition/Academy etc.
Match Type: if applicable - Five5/T20/ODI - etc..
Teams used: (if applicable - please note which teams were in the game you were playing, and whether they were downloaded)
Ground: (if applicable - please mention the stadium the match was in)
Over Count: (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): ....
Bug description (detail): .....

If you have experienced a crash on PS4, please submit the error report when prompted, and check the box to include the video in your submission.

Please avoid making your bug description a list of unrelated issues - fill out the form uniquely for each separate issue mentioned.

Stick to the format and avoid discussion. Quote someone's post and reply in another thread if you want to answer them, don't reply here.

Posts not in this format or replying to other posts - other than those from Big Ant - will be deleted.
[DOUBLEPOST=1482906221][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club T20
Teams used: Playing for Leeds v other northern sides (Of which only one is one of the six I selected at the beginning)
Ground: Various
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): Left arm throw
Bug description (detail): I'm a right handed batsman and right arm bowler. Why do I throw left handed?

Teams used: Playing for Leeds v other northern sides (Of which only one is one of the six I selected at the beginning)
Issue (one line description): Not bowling
Bug description (detail): I'm a batting all-rounder batting at 5. I've bowled usually at least two, mostly four overs in every game for three/four years. There's 4 bowlers and an all-rounder at six in my team so I can be sixth bowler but sometimes I'm first change. I wanted to try see my bowling stats so didn't sim to player and watched all fielding but in the four games I didn't sim to player I never got a bowl having bowled in I think all but one match out of a previous 50 or so.

Game Mode: Online
Match Type:
T10
Teams used: NA
Ground:
N/A
Issue (one line description): Custom field not appearing in saved game
Bug description (detail): We were playing a T10 game online and I was able to use custom created field initially (with lot of trouble ofcourse). We saved the game after 2 overs when I was bowling second, the other person invited after an hour. But this time, custom field settings I created were not appearing in the menu at all.

Game Version Number: Patch 2 Applied
Game Mode: Online
Match Type:
T20
Teams used: 2 x Custom teams
Ground: Custom Ground - Wanderers
Issue (one line description): Custom field not appearing in saved game , & other weird scenes
Bug description (detail): I hosted the Match , and all went well , until at some point things got weird when his fielders started jogging across the field after every ball in the same way as RL fielders have to do when a Left right Combo is batting. When I started looking around after the eventually got into their places , the field Placements names were also for the opposite side where the were standing. We saved and exited the Game to try and get this Fixed , my opponent then sent an Invite of the Saved Game . When I joined his game , the fielders issue was gone . But suddenly my Team had no markings on the shirts , and the stadium advertising board were totally different than before . When I started to bowl , my Custom Fields were all gone , and I had to try and make do with the Default fields.

Last edited:
Game Version Number: Latest update
Match Type: Club t20
Teams Used: Australian and English domestic teams.
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Career mode crashes after one game and goes back to the main menu.
Bug description (detail): Every time I start a career mode, I play one match and then it reverts back to the original screen for career mode where you select either an existing player or create your own. When I try to load the career I just had back up again, it goes to the same screen, and seemingly forgets I created the career. This has happened 5 times in a row now after I have started a career.

Game Version Number: Patch 2 Applied
Teams used: Get Best
Ground:
Not sure
Issue (one line description): Trying to set next bowler simulates the game.
Bug description (detail): When I try to set the next bowler by pressing X in the manage bowlers screen on Xbox One, instead of setting the bowler, the game is simulated to my player's next involvement. Is it because X is also the button to simulate the game till career player is involved?

Game Version Number: Latest update
Teams used: Lincoln club team vs other Canterbury Region teams
Issue (one line description): No bowler stats.
Bug description (detail) When I'm batting it doesn't always show new bowler stats so I don't know what to expect from this mystery bowler.

Platform: X Box One S
Game Version Number: DBC 17 AFTER PATCH 2
Game Mode: Causal
Match Type: Five
Teams used: India vs Australia
Ground: Gabba {user created grounded}

Issue (one line description): Game Crash on start / sign-in.
Bug description (detail): When i start the game with these selected setting the game crashes immediately after the loading screen every time in causal matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread