IPL Delhi Daredevils

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What happened yesterday was the result of Team management trying to be cheap and letting all the bigwigs go. :facepalm

GMR you suck !

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And finally we get our first victory. Lucky to see the win live at the stadium. :D

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Delhi were out anyway, weren't they? Good decision by him to do it early rather than play out whole IPL and then do it. He would surely not wanna miss the English tour again.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Doesn't really matter now, Delhi are out of the tournament anyway and it's important that Sehwag is fit for a big tour like England.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
A good move by Sehwag. Now there are chances that he may be fit by the time India tours England. :thumbs

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Seriously, Hopes? Are you kidding me? I'd rather have Irfan Pathan as the captain.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Hopes is a good choice imo. He has shown a lot of maturity in this IPL and deserves to lead the team in Sehwag's absence.
Irfan isn't a guy who is capable of leading a team. Even Warner would have been a nice choice, but Hopes seems to be the best option.

6ry4nj

International Coach
Hopes is precisely my kind of captain - wise and experienced without being showy or egotistical. Great choice there :clap!

Users who are viewing this thread