Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Unlucky Zorax. I must say though, a brilliant run. Maybe you should become full time Zimbabwe coach. ;)

I was quite proud of this. On normal, I'll admit I was top of the CC and doing well, but I conceded 450 in the first innings, so I was consigned to the draw as Somerset. However, Trescothick scored 263, Ponting 100, Wood 95 and Blackwell 92* to take me to 778-7 dec at the end of the third day. I then managed to bowl them out, with my leg spinner, Munday, taking all 10 wickets for 102 runs, after taking 1-150 in the first innings. I was pleased and surprised that none of my other bowlers took a wicket. This led to Munday racking up 135 wickets in a season, the most I've ever done personally, by a mile.

MUFC1987 said:
I was quite proud of this. On normal, I'll admit I was top of the CC and doing well, but I conceded 450 in the first innings, so I was consigned to the draw as Somerset. However, Trescothick scored 263, Ponting 100, Wood 95 and Blackwell 92* to take me to 778-7 dec at the end of the third day. I then managed to bowl them out, with my leg spinner, Munday, taking all 10 wickets for 102 runs, after taking 1-150 in the first innings. I was pleased and surprised that none of my other bowlers took a wicket. This led to Munday racking up 135 wickets in a season, the most I've ever done personally, by a mile.
Nice, the most wickets I have had is 90 odd, so 135 is superb. Also, you said about this on the dugout didn't you. I was looking at the ICC thread on there.

MUFC1987 said:
That's really good mte.Well done amnd have you got any screenies to put with it so we can be absolutely sure but if not it ok:)

PhilD123 said:
Nice, the most wickets I have had is 90 odd, so 135 is superb. Also, you said about this on the dugout didn't you. I was looking at the ICC thread on there.
Yeah, I actually got to 80 odd with Munday the season before when he didn't play that many games, but it kind of surprised me. It's starting to get going on TD again which is good.

Here's the best proof I can be bothered with by the way.

That's the stats to show how many wickets. It says 137 now as he took two in a warm up match as I took over England for a change.

Last edited:
I love this game. :D
Cook century off 260 balls, Wood off 111. How to get absolutely trashed and still win:

Users who are viewing this thread