Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

I think it's 2009. By now Zimbabwe are a great OD unit, I can beat practically any team with them (Well, except India), but they are still a inconsistent Test side...

i just beat Australia in my 1st match with Bangladesh.yay! :D
evdfp5.jpg

Nice one :D
EDIT: In the same tourney, I lost a nailbiter to RSA, but then...

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
4 off the last ball. you must have been nervous when they started showing a replay.

I had replay every ball, so wasn't that nervous. Sixes are rare and Eddie Rainsford rarely gives away any sixes. Streak, Ewing, Callaghan, yea, but not Rainsford...

Leicester Fox said:
still a very good over at the death
Yup, Brilliant over.
Incase you want to know, I lost the remaining games in the tournament, 2 were close, one was a thrashing. But, now I'm in NZ, and scorerd 300+ in my first innings, with a ton for Went, so it's still good...

This is probably my most memorable win.
2007 20/20 cup Hampshire (me) v Glamorgan

smashedhx2.jpg

The thing that this game will be remembered for isnt the result or winning margin.
But what actually happened during Glamorgans innings.

2hattyspo9.jpg

There was 2 hattricks. Chris Tremlett and Kabir Ali tore through their line-up and both claimed hattricks.

tremmerskabirsr9.jpg

This is the first time Ive experienced it. Has anyone else achieved this?

i'm a die hard fan of cricket captain. started playing with australian cricket captain 2001. then icc2002, icc2005, icc2006 and finaly icc2006 ashes edition. through this time i had achieved a lot. and went too far. year 2238. but did not have too much screen shot. well still hope this will please some of you.

i have had some great carrier record through the course of time. both for batsman and bowler. here are few of them.

Attachments

• Bowl.JPG
    Bowl.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 57
  • Pearson.JPG
    Pearson.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Bunter.JPG
    Bunter.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 629.JPG
    629.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
that bunter guys first class bowling average is awful. good batter though

the only reason its awful is the game can't fit enough columns in to show his FC wickets, so the stats are mucked up. for example, he has 79 10wm, so thats at least 790 wickets, but it only says that he has 107!!! he has probably got like 10,700 wickets but it cant show the last two 0s!!!

Users who are viewing this thread