Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

I had passed over 500runs in one day internationals many times and won by a margin of 400runs.

I had a miracle win with India. Ended up losing the series though. Chased down the mammoth total in 3 and a half sessions after losing 3 early wickets. Kaif and Tendulkar hit a record partnership! :)

I was playing a Test Series with Bangladesh and they gave me a run for my money. I gave them a Target of 353 to get with Last half hour remaining in Day 4 plus the whole of 5th day. At one stage they were 213/3 before Gillespie and Watson ran thru them. When they were bowled out they needed another 66 with about 1 hour and 30 minutes left. :eek:

Tst.jpg

a good win here with my side durham - after winning the toss and deciding to bat on a pitch which was pretty dead, had nothing for the bowlers. We made good use of it and started well - after 20 overs we were 187/1 with P.Collingwood still out there on 93*. I started really putting the foot down and during the next 20 overs we made another 140 runs, with collingwood making his century and going onto make a well made 143 off 102 balls. Then came out my middle order batsman - only around 20 games each who all contributed with 30 off 15 or something like that. The last 10 overs we really pushed, and added another 90 odd runs to finish at 411/5.

Then it was our turn to bowl - if i could make it so could they. We started very well having them around 5/100 in about the 15th over. then in the next 5 overs we bowled them all out for a total of 115 - a good game for us - both with the bat and bowl.
MOTM P.Collingwood. *heres some screenshots.*
Durham411.jpg

winby296runs.jpg

Last edited:
Beat Australia by an innings and something ridiculous(around 600-700 runs)as England. won the toss and batted for the first 3 days,the series was already won so i figured that i'd use the match to improve my players batting records and blood a couple of youngsters (tyson and gordon,who are both key players now) declared,then the fast bowlers went nuts ripped the aussies apart in one day,game was over in 4 days,highest australian score was around 18.

I just beat Ireland by 190 runs, nothing too impressive. But I took 9 wickets for 15 after an opening partnership of 77! And one of those wickets put on 13 together :D

Sureshot said:
I just beat Ireland by 190 runs, nothing too impressive. But I took 9 wickets for 15 after an opening partnership of 77! And one of those wickets put on 13 together :D

lolz nice - wish my bowlers could do something like that. When i think about bowling tight and good... well lets say.. never happens. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread