Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

winoverausop1.jpg

Win over Australia when they were touring England,Lawson and Brophey put on a brilliant partnership that handed me the game when it looked like I was going to lose.

Matches where you thought you were safe, and you lost.....

Post those in here.

f6d66b75cd.jpg
:| :(

How'd I lose! They had a partnership of 36 for the final wicket!

Last edited:
2010 Season - Lost to Ireland :mad:

Paid the Price for being Over-Confident :mad:

Serves me right....I deserve this loss :(

A CT match against Ireland.....So much of over-confidence in myself, expecting a crushing win I rested some of my key players like S.Broad, Harbhajan, S.Remmington, M.North & P.Mustard. And when my team ran up a total of 280 there was a nasty smile on my face but that soon vanished as Ireland raced up to 200 by 30 overs. But some brilliant bowling by T.Murtagh and R.Ferley delayed the inevitable as eventually they won in a thriller.

Next season - CT match against Ireland - Will be a revenge match :swords

Better watch out, Ireland. :mad:

5yl40pk.jpg

Last edited:
f_BINGAm_6e53a1b.png

Look at Binga! How good's that!

I've hit alot of sixes lately. I hit 4 in this innings of 416.
f_416m_cd66a23.png

First time I've made 400!!!!! :D

f_Goodfiguresm_bbffa64.png

Binga!!!!!

Last edited:
my biggest win ever its me as pakistan versus Zimbabwe also i hit my highest individual innings and highest total
883-7.jpg

inningsoverzimbabwe.jpg

An Innings and 557 runs :)

it wasn't really a "close" victory

good to see that you were more intrested in the victory than seeing if yousuf could pass 400! dont think he would of been happy lol

Shot at 2007-08-03

* No I didn't do this all in one shot, Afridi reached 250 on his own then I decided to save and exit every 50 run interval and if he got out, I would exit. So yer, pretty interesting and thats the last time I'm ever doing that again. So tedious but yer the stats gosh I do feel sorry for Zimbabwe haha.

Had an easy win online last night against some Geezer called "milos"
Its a great win because it was my first online win.

Attachments

• First Online.jpg
    First Online.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 89
Online Play: Name and Shame!

Well, I just want to show how I demolished a guy called Gilly Fan (A.K.A Sean) in an online game, he was well and truly beaten by Hooper, a cricketing genius ( and an undefeated player online playing ICC III)!

Attachments

• Smashed Sean.jpg
    Smashed Sean.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:
Sooooooooo close to getting 400 in a ODI for the first time!!!!!!!
perfect batting pitch, sun shining and both openers on 5 stars, i didnt go full aggression till42nd over, but was on 1 below full from the 30th, i should have gon full earler and i could of gotten 400!
almost had a ODI double century as well, had one in a domestic one day game but never in a ODI

UPDATE: new zealand just gave me a shock! my highest ever ODI score, and they wewre well above the runrate, they got to 147-1!!!!!!!
thought id show a pic of the teams worms, you may realise why i thought that scoring 390 wasnt enougth lol, saved by my greatest ever regen bowler taking 6 wickets

vsnewzealand390-2.jpg

vsnewzealand390-2newzealandfightbac.jpg

Last edited:
One of my greatest ever wins. Let me set the scene: Hampshire need to beat Lancashire to win the 2007 CC, a draw or defeat would see Lancashire win their first title in donkeys years.

Hampshire win the toss on a pitch that favours the seamers but elect to bat. But they slip to 39-3 however KP carries them to 249 all out with 105. In reply James Bruce takes 5 wickets to give Lancs a narrow lead of 17. The heavens opened as Hussey and Carberry strode to the crease and nearly 3.5 hours were lost. With 2 days left in the game Hampshire had to be positive and Hussey was. A majestic 126 enabled him to declare overnight going into day 4. Final day: Lancs 381 or bat all day for the title, Hants, 10 wickets for the title. A good start saw Lancs reach 186-2 off 40 overs. But in his benefit year Dimi came back to dismiss Flintoff and Chilton. With 8 overs left Lancs required 16 with Saj Mahmood and Jimmy Anderson at the crease. 2 overs left..8 to win, 1 wicket for Hants. Then Dimi gets one to nip back..A HUGE APPEAL!!!!..AND UMPIRE PETER WILLEY..........RAISES THE FINGER!!! A historic victory for Hampshire!!! Dimi leads the celebrations, captain Hussey is carried off the ground by jubliant supporters...
OK maybe a bit of an exaggeration there but it was an amazing match!!!

Wow! A great match! Would have been exciting to play! Congrats! And by Hussey do you mean David?

Wow! A great match! Would have been exciting to play! Congrats! And by Hussey do you mean David?

Thanks, yeah thats why I play ICC!!...No Mike..M.Hussey 126 on the scorecard above. He had a class season averaged 1400runs @ 80 in FC and about 1200 OD at 85..would have been more if he hadn't of come back from the world cup in bad form and missed another two weeks with a broken finger!! I don't know whether to get him back next year because I like to have different people to keep it interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread