Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

hi
see i played with ur doctor 2 version(test+odi) patch but they are slow in pacing in odi
whether it is compulsory to use what have u said in utilities like outfield

jaiit_84 said:
i played 20 overs match between india and pak in perth green pitch.my team is india.when i won the toss decided to bowl i copied the odi bowling files.in odi folder of urs.pak is allout on 58.and most of the batsman r out in a manner of playing reverse sweep and bowled. i bowled just a straight ball. and also in ur powerul back foot shots r crashing and also powerful frontfoot for coverdrive is also crashing plz check
Play in Hard level, its not that hard.CD has also recommended that.

jaiit_84 said:
i played 20 overs match between india and pak in perth green pitch.my team is india.when i won the toss decided to bowl i copied the odi bowling files.in odi folder of urs.pak is allout on 58.and most of the batsman r out in a manner of playing reverse sweep and bowled. i bowled just a straight ball. and also in ur powerul back foot shots r crashing and also powerful frontfoot for coverdrive is also crashing plz check
Well, I asked you to copy ODI batting files, and not the bowling files.

But anyways, I haven't found that reverse sweep problem, when I played.
So, we will see if anyone else finds this problem. For the time being play 20-20 in hard mode, if you are finding that reverse sweep thing annoying. :onpc

kadabakar said:
hi
see i played with ur doctor 2 version(test+odi) patch but they are slow in pacing in odi
whether it is compulsory to use what have u said in utilities like outfield

Well, it's not compulsory to use the utilities. I recommended them just to make the game look more realistic. Its not compulsory.

..and ODI pacing again will depend on teams,type of batsmen, how strong the bowling side is, pitch and weather condition.
So, you won't see the scores of over 300 in every match. Just try in different conditions, and with different teams and you'll be able to see the difference. :onpc

Great patch mate, I have to say I almost uninstalled C2k5 until you brought it back to life with your patch.

I have downloaded a few patches now but usually found the bowling too easy and batting too hard. Yours I find strikes a perfect balance.

I am one of those freaks who actually liked bowling better than batting but now the batting element is so addictive. The pacing and direction of the strokes is the best it has ever been and it certainly isnt easy to straight drive everything anymore.

Congratulations mate, as someone else said, if EA dont employ you for the next game in the series they are missing a serious trick.

Keep up the good work

KK

Jimmy5555516 said:
amazing,awesome, fabulous is the word for you buddy.

You have brought this game to the new heights. You are simply superb.I tried your patch, and god it was awesome. Your previous test patch was already brilliant,but this one is even better.Although I have not played in Medium level but I am amazed of outfield pacing, timing of shots, and bowling. The shots now go where they should be. I played an ODI in hard difficulty level. I was IND vs Pak. I scored 312/5 after 50 overs, with sehwag 54, Dravid 102 and Dhoni 76 of 56 balls were the main scorers. In reply Pak were bowled out for 303 after 49.1 overs. Awesome match buddy. your test patch is already superb.
you are the best patch maker by far. I suggest everyone to use your patch. Yes, there are one or two minor bugs are there but nothing can be perfect. Your hard work seems to have paid off.EA should consider the option of hiring you for their cricket games.

I will post more feedback later.

YOU ARE A LEGEND CD. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

karolkarol said:
Great patch mate, I have to say I almost uninstalled C2k5 until you brought it back to life with your patch.

I have downloaded a few patches now but usually found the bowling too easy and batting too hard. Yours I find strikes a perfect balance.

I am one of those freaks who actually liked bowling better than batting but now the batting element is so addictive. The pacing and direction of the strokes is the best it has ever been and it certainly isnt easy to straight drive everything anymore.

Congratulations mate, as someone else said, if EA dont employ you for the next game in the series they are missing a serious trick.

Keep up the good work

KK
Thanks mates. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise
You guys are source of my inspiration, so I'll keep improving the game that we all love. :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy

Great stuff once again CD. I like the new way you have to time a shot correctly and bowling is just as fun

Wildwil said:
Great stuff once again CD. I like the new way you have to time a shot correctly and bowling is just as fun
Thanks mate. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

hi cd, been playing four dayers with your patch on hard mode,the bowlng is such a joy to play,so much variation with dismissals.and i just like to say how much your work is appreciated,outstanding patch,well done.

Dennis said:
hi cd, been playing four dayers with your patch on hard mode,the bowlng is such a joy to play,so much variation with dismissals.and i just like to say how much your work is appreciated,outstanding patch,well done.

Thanks once again mate. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Glad that you and all the other members are enjoying the game now. You guys are approaching me towards my goal. :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy

Thanks everyone. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

doctor played the odi batting and absoloutley brilliant!!
the long on/off straight advanced shot with six hit button is exactly how afridi hits it!!
sweep shot is great!!
perfect!!
10/10

i played in hard mode only. i think u r not believing me. plz understand

jaiit_84 said:
i played in hard mode only. i think u r not believing me. plz understand
I'm believing you mate, but no one has found this problem yet,not even myself. So,my point is let's see if some else also finds this.
But for now, don't play against the same opposition and try some other pitches, teams and condition.
Btw, see above posts of the members, no one has found that problem in ODIs yet. :happy

Aight CD mate. All I see is hyperbole as regards to urr patch.. Umm makes me wanna try it out. Will do and let you know. Might take a few days though. But u do have my appreciation for trying hard. ....

Users who are viewing this thread