Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

Well, CD, I have got a question to you.....Started a Knock out-50 over game on Medium...I am England....Pakistan were allout for 263 IN 42 OVERS (autoplayed)...now my question is on the CPU pacing...they didnt bat out their 50 overs..which in REAL cricket they would try to bat out 50 overs..(and I havent copied the Bowling files from your patch)...Now my question is, During Autoplay ( Bowling ) should I copy those bowling files as well ? In your patch is the CPU ODI pacing considered?

Secondly, yesterday in one of my post, I mentioned about the 'rebound' thing..even now when I am batting it has happened...The Ball which was outside the off stump..hit the batsman's pad...the ball was slowly was going over to thirdman thru..say vacant second slip when all of a sudden the ball 'REBOUNDED' and went over to Gully fielder

Anyway, Flick shots work :happy

hi cd
can i use tulsi's new 1.1 roster with updates player attributes in ur patch
patch can be installed by copying to cri 2005 right
then what other members are telling bowling files
there are only 2 files right

Hi CD,
Any chance to tweak the cut and pull shots.
All other aspects of this patch are excellent.
Thanks

bkannan said:
Aight CD mate. All I see is hyperbole as regards to urr patch.. Umm makes me wanna try it out. Will do and let you know. Might take a few days though. But u do have my appreciation for trying hard. ....
Thanks for the appreciations mate, :hpraise but do tell me wheather you are satisfied with the patch or not? :onpc

jacobfelix said:
Well, CD, I have got a question to you.....Started a Knock out-50 over game on Medium...I am England....Pakistan were allout for 263 IN 42 OVERS (autoplayed)...now my question is on the CPU pacing...they didnt bat out their 50 overs..which in REAL cricket they would try to bat out 50 overs..(and I havent copied the Bowling files from your patch)...Now my question is, During Autoplay ( Bowling ) should I copy those bowling files as well ? In your patch is the CPU ODI pacing considered?

Secondly, yesterday in one of my post, I mentioned about the 'rebound' thing..even now when I am batting it has happened...The Ball which was outside the off stump..hit the batsman's pad...the ball was slowly was going over to thirdman thru..say vacant second slip when all of a sudden the ball 'REBOUNDED' and went over to Gully fielder

Anyway, Flick shots work :happy

1. When you are autoplaying CPU's inning, you will have to make sure that you have bowling patch installed. Batting patch will also do, but it may happen that CPU doesn't bat out its full allotted overs.

2. Well, this rebound thing is an in-game bug mate. :( It will happen sometimes, which can't be tweaked with AI patching, :( but its not that odd IMO because it happens rarely.

3. Yup, flick shots are working pretty fine now, it wasn't working previously because I just inserted wrong files by mistake.So enjoy now!! :happy :cheers

Sureshot said:
CD, did you get my PM?
Yes, I've got your PM. I was about to reply, but anyways please elaborate your point more, that in what form of the game you want to use only batting patch.

kadabakar said:
hi cd
can i use tulsi's new 1.1 roster with updates player attributes in ur patch
patch can be installed by copying to cri 2005 right
then what other members are telling bowling files
there are only 2 files right
Yes mate, you can use that roster, if it works well for you.
you have to copy that roster into your EA crickt 2005 folder, which is in 'MY DOCUMENTS' not in cri 2005 root directory.
..btw, members are talking about 2 files which are in Bowling folder of my patch.

In both Tests and ODIs, If i say downloaded your patch and put the batting file into the root directory and didn't use the bowling patch would that work?

i don't particularly want to swap files during an innings.

grandprix_4 said:
Hi CD,
Any chance to tweak the cut and pull shots.
All other aspects of this patch are excellent.
Thanks

First of all, glad that you are finally able to play with my patch. :D :D
..... more heartning thing is you are liking all other aspects of my patch. :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy

Cut and Pull shots-->> Mate, its an in-game bug, due to poor programming by guys at HB Studios...... :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad and no AI patcher can tweak that aspect of the game. It can only be tweaked if we get source code of .exe file. :noway

Did you get my point??????????? :onpc :onpc

Thanks, :happy
C.D. :onpc

Sureshot said:
In both Tests and ODIs, If i say downloaded your patch and put the batting file into the root directory and didn't use the bowling patch would that work?

i don't particularly want to swap files during an innings.
but why don't you want to swap files?? Its a simple less than 1 min. procedure.

Maybe, but what happens with the toss?

Surely if you pre-empt whether you bat or bowl and let's say i put the bat patch in and i'm bowling won't it muck it up?

Sureshot said:
Maybe, but what happens with the toss?

Surely if you pre-empt whether you bat or bowl and let's say i put the bat patch in and i'm bowling won't it muck it up?

No, it won't.
1. Just bowl 1 over and then save the game (..you'll have to save the game from time to time anyways).

2. Now quit and come to main menu of c2005. Now press 'Alt+Tab' and your game will be minimized.

3. Now, easily copy and paste the bowling files and enjoy the game. :happy

Now, is it still difficult?? :onpc

Nope, Understand it now.

when i download the patch do i put it in my main folder for eg.

My folder is D:\Games\C2K5

Does it go straight into that main directory?

And is the L&L varied from the bowlers?

And when i swap files between innings. Let's say i batted first, when i put the bowling files in, do I remove the batting files?

Sureshot said:
Nope, Understand it now.

when i download the patch do i put it in my main folder for eg.

My folder is D:\Games\C2K5

Does it go straight into that main directory?

And is the L&L varied from the bowlers?

And when i swap files between innings. Let's say i batted first, when i put the bowling files in, do I remove the batting files?

when i download the patch do i put it in my main folder??
No, When you unzip the patch, you will see a folder named "Doctor's Pro......"
Just put it on your desktop.
Also, make a shortcut of your D:\Games\C2K5 folder on the desktop.So that when you'll minimize the game, you can easily put the appropriate files in your root directory.

and yes L&L varies. Not for all bowlers. It'll depend on the type of bowler.You won't get many bad balls from say Mcgrath, Pollock etc....

and you don't need to remove any files, while pasting new files. It'll just ask you to overwrite the files. Click yes.

Did you get the procedure now????????????????

btw,sureshot I recommend you not to use any AI patch for sometime,as you've just got the game. Just get use to default AI first, otherwise you won't be able to feel the difference. You can ofcourse use other utilities without any second thoughts. But that's just what I feel, you should do.

Ok, got it completely now Going to print that off thank you very much CD.

cricket doctor said:
First of all, glad that you are finally able to play with my patch. :D :D
..... more heartning thing is you are liking all other aspects of my patch. :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy

Cut and Pull shots-->> Mate, its an in-game bug, due to poor programming by guys at HB Studios...... :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad and no AI patcher can tweak that aspect of the game. It can only be tweaked if we get source code of .exe file. :noway

Did you get my point??????????? :onpc :onpc

Thanks, :happy
C.D. :onpc
QUOTE]

Hi CD,
I understand that it is an in game bug, however are you able to make the cut and pull shots more playable i.e easier to hit.
I've been experimenting with other AI patches out there, and with some of them (the pull shot in particular) they've made it easier to play.
I've also found the backfoot leg glance difficult to play also.

One other thing I've noticed is that the game seems to crash to the desktop every once in a while and it seems to occur more often after playing a cover drive. I've only noticed it with this AI patch. :help
Do you think it's related to my installation, or the AI patch?.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread