Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

Machanperu Bala said:
Excellent. Downloaded your patch and will be testing it in my second test of my story. Will post you on the patch.

Thanks for your support mate. :hpraise
Its a common human error that I also made.Afterall I'm also a human being. :noway

James219 said:
Brilliant well done.

Thanks for your support and bearing with me mate.

Attachments

• Doctor's Pro-(Test+ODI) Patch 'V2.1' [Normal Mode + ODI fix].zip
    72.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
still cpc batsman playing reverse sweep when ball is coming to stump and again they r bowled.

jaiit_84 said:
still cpc batsman playing reverse sweep when ball is coming to stump and again they r bowled.
Can you exactly tell which team, batsman, bowler, codition, pitch so that I can check?? :onpc

btw, why have you disabled your PM ?????Can I contact you??

Also, download the patch again and try, as I've done some more tweaks in last half an hour. :onpc

Last edited:
No problem. You're the one who has put in the hard work to make this game better for the rest of us. No need to apologise.

cricket doctor said:
O.K.
Here is the reason, where it all went wrong:-

I've corrected all the files now and hopefully everything will be smooth now.

And because of your Goof-ups I went on to lose a Test Match :D

I've tried version 2.1 but still find the leg glance needs more power.

And generally find it difficult to score runs in Normal mode.

Last edited:
grandprix_4 said:
I've tried version 2.1 but still find the leg glance needs more power.

well, now that depends on your timing.pick the right balls to hit that shot.

btw, everyone.

By reduced misfield bug, I meant was, you'll rearly see a ball going between the fielder's leg, which really looks odd. But some in-game misfields may still be there. :onpc

are you able to make the cut and pull shots more playable?

I also find I can hardly make proper contact when playing the back foot glance.

well, cut and pull shots are in-game bugs. courtesy HB studios.........

To play the back foot glance effectively, just play it when the ball just leaves the bowler's hand.Try to play that shot a bit let.

And well its true that I haven't made normal mode a peace of cake. you can't make records like over 400 runs in 50 overs.

Grandprix4, the patch name implies its difficulty, I don't think every shot should be that easy to time at first anyway.

Download 2.1 and begun a test match Aus vs Eng on a normal pitch, hard mode.

Found it difficult to play yorker length deliveries on leg stump for left handed batsman. Langer,Hayden,Katich & Gilchrist were all out lbw for yorker length deliveries on leg stump. Tried to play front foot defensive stroke, but batsman just played & missed on all 4 occasions.Just wondering if anyone else was having these difficulties or if it's just me!!

Also found it hard to play the leg glance for RHB, batsman just stepped across the stumps played and missed. Again, is this my poor timing or a small glitch in the patch.

James219 said:
Grandprix4, the patch name implies its difficulty, I don't think every shot should be that easy to time at first anyway.

I'm just finding it difficult to play these shots in particular, relative to other shots.

halls said:
Download 2.1 and begun a test match Aus vs Eng on a normal pitch, hard mode.

Found it difficult to play yorker length deliveries on leg stump for left handed batsman. Langer,Hayden,Katich & Gilchrist were all out lbw for yorker length deliveries on leg stump. Tried to play front foot defensive stroke, but batsman just played & missed on all 4 occasions.Just wondering if anyone else was having these difficulties or if it's just me!!

Also found it hard to play the leg glance for RHB, batsman just stepped across the stumps played and missed. Again, is this my poor timing or a small glitch in the patch.

Again, its the case of putting wrong files. I haven't touched defensive shots at all.

Just to give you some idea of defensive shot, see the pics below -->

1. Hayden playing defensive shot against Harmison on normal pitch, hard mode in Aus using 'V2.1'

2. Ponting playing defensive shot to Hoggard.

3. Another defensive shot by Ponting-->>

4. Another defensive shot-->>

5. Here is one of the yuvraj's inning of a match that my bro played yesterday. Ind vs Pak test match at Kolkata, on medium level.

Attachments

• def3.PNG
    def3.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 91
  • def4.JPG
    def4.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 84
  • def5.JPG
    def5.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 82
  • def 6.JPG
    def 6.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 82
  • yuvraj's inning.JPG
    yuvraj's inning.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
i played 20 overs match between india and pak in perth green pitch.my team is india.when i won the toss decided to bowl i copied the odi bowling files.in odi folder of urs.pak is allout on 58.and most of the batsman r out in a manner of playing reverse sweep and bowled. i bowled just a straight ball. and also in ur powerul back foot shots r crashing and also powerful frontfoot for coverdrive is also crashing plz check

You are a legend CD

amazing,awesome, fabulous is the word for you buddy.

You have brought this game to the new heights. You are simply superb.I tried your patch, and god it was awesome. Your previous test patch was already brilliant,but this one is even better.Although I have not played in Medium level but I am amazed of outfield pacing, timing of shots, and bowling. The shots now go where they should be. I played an ODI in hard difficulty level. I was IND vs Pak. I scored 312/5 after 50 overs, with sehwag 54, Dravid 102 and Dhoni 76 of 56 balls were the main scorers. In reply Pak were bowled out for 303 after 49.1 overs. Awesome match buddy. your test patch is already superb.
you are the best patch maker by far. I suggest everyone to use your patch. Yes, there are one or two minor bugs are there but nothing can be perfect. Your hard work seems to have paid off.EA should consider the option of hiring you for their cricket games.

I will post more feedback later.

YOU ARE A LEGEND CD. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

Users who are viewing this thread