Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

is there any chance future patches wont need swapping files over?

it has the kasser worm!!
couldnt be disinfected so i had to delete it

gambino said:
is there any chance future patches wont need swapping files over?

it has the kasser worm!!
couldnt be disinfected so i had to delete it

severn786 said:
mate there is auctually a worm virus in this which used to mass mail if pc is infected as my norton anti virus picked this up

I still can't see any worm on my pc. but I've edited my attachment now. It doesn't have any worm now.

Last edited:
@ gambino-->>

The antivirus s/w that you have doesn't seem to handle that worm.
Anyways I've attached the patch once again, so you can download it now.

usy said:
Cricket Doc, i will do your signature by Tomorrow, (hopefully yes), best of luck , and i cant download it bec i dont play BLIC ICC and C2005 anymore , because of my PC memry but i am 100% sure this patch is great, guys here a place for a good patch.

Usy
Thanks mate. :happy
and no problem, you can do my sig when you have enough time. :happy

Can anybody make sure there isn't any virus before I dowload the file. Thanks.

Umm...there was a virus attached to something in your download...or my computer detected something of the sort when I download and extracted your patch onto my PC.

Hey CD,

I just downloaded the patch...there seems to be a virus..my antivirus removed it ..no prob..but this is after you have released the new attachment..just check again..others who download it might also have their comuters infected.

Am going to play a match on ur patch...you set very high standards in ur first patch..so lot of expectations !

Downloaded that patch..and yes..my AVG caught that some Generic virus...In another 10 minutes I will be starting a Test match on MEDIUM mode and test the patch (playing in Medium coz its been just a week since I started playing 05)...

by the way, searched all over...Where's Prakash's field editor?Someone give link

Well, I'm extremely sorry for your inconvenience guys, :( :( :( :( :( :( finally found a tiny worm in even that last attached file (patch). :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying
Putting a virus and worm free patch now.
Again extremely sorry guys..................
:upray :upray

Attachments

• Doctor's Pro-(Test+ODI) Patch 'V2.0' [Virus free].zip
    72.3 KB · Views: 44
Ive had a crack at the test match patch and i can say that its the best i have used. I really like the timing and outfeild pacing. I reckon ill be using this one in my story

Sounds like a a great patch will use it later and review. Don't worry about the viruses mate, those things can happen.

Only error I have found so far with the patch (ODI patch) is that I tried to play a cut shot yet somehow top edged it and it flew to deep square leg. Apart from that a pretty solid patch from what I have seen.

cricket doctor said:
Well, I'm extremely sorry for your inconvenience guys, :( :( :( :( :( :( finally found a tiny worm in even that last attached file (patch). :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying
Putting a virus and worm free patch now.
Again extremely sorry guys..................
:upray :upray

How on earth did you manage to get a virus in it? :D

jacobfelix said:
Downloaded that patch..and yes..my AVG caught that some Generic virus...In another 10 minutes I will be starting a Test match on MEDIUM mode and test the patch (playing in Medium coz its been just a week since I started playing 05)...

by the way, searched all over...Where's Prakash's field editor?Someone give link

Hi mate, I'll wait for your test match update. :happy :happy

Here is the link for ['Field Editor' + 'Player Editor']

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, buddy.

During the course of the test match i found out one thing which surprised me :
Previously, without the patch, the flick shot (Rt. arrow+'S' key) used to zoom away to the sq. leg fielder or sometimes zoom away past him to deep sq. leg. But ever since I put this patch I found out, on DRY/NORMAL pitch the ball hardly goes past a foot :eek: ( during flick shots )....ok...Once...Twice...Ok..Maybe my timing is wrong can be the reason..but always!!!In fact, I experimented the timing of this shot with all - when the (fast) bowler released the ball ; then when the ball is mid-way ; then when the ball is about to pitch but still it hardly goes to the sq. leg fielder..Anything wrong.

Jacobfelix said:
Thanks for the link, buddy.

During the course of the test match i found out one thing which surprised me :
Previously, without the patch, the flick shot (Rt. arrow+'S' key) used to zoom away to the sq. leg fielder or sometimes zoom away past him to deep sq. leg. But ever since I put this patch I found out, on DRY/NORMAL pitch the ball hardly goes past a foot ( during flick shots )....ok...Once...Twice...Ok..Maybe my timing is wrong can be the reason..but always!!!In fact, I experimented the timing of this shot with all - when the (fast) bowler released the ball ; then when the ball is mid-way ; then when the ball is about to pitch but still it hardly goes to the sq. leg fielder..Anything wrong.

No mate,nothing wrong. In fact, definitely something wrong with your timing. You have to be spot on in your timing early on in a test match inning. So, try practicing that shot more on different conditions.Also try nets.

kush said:
will try it soon. it looks great. :)

there is some files in the download that are viruses. 'WinZip_temp.exe' and there is 2 system files.

Dhoni said:
Can anybody make sure there isn't any virus before I dowload the file. Thanks.

Sorry for your incovenience mates, you can download 'virus free' patch now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread