Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

@ gonzo99 and @ James219 -->>
Thanks mates.
Well,here is the announcement once again on a fresh page-->>

**Doctor's AI Pro-(Test+ODI) Patch V2 Updates** :shout

LAST UPDATE (01st Feb 06 ?WEDNESDAY?): :onpc

O.k. guys so wait is over now. Countdown begins ????????..

Doctor?s AI Pro-(Test+ODI) Patch ?V2?

OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: SUNDAY ?5th Feb 06? after 3 P.M. GMT time.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy :happy :happy :cheers :cheers :cheers

Regards,
C.D. :onpc

Sounds good mate, but your sig is too big. Youll have to remove the text bit for it to be within the rules

The Spin said:
Sounds good mate, but your sig is too big. Youll have to remove the text bit for it to be within the rules

You don't need to worry about that mate. :rolleyes: Usy is preparing my new sig. enjoy mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Just enquiring about test patch version one. You say it works only for 4/5 day matches on hard, but I was playing a one-day state game and the patch worked the same and quite brilliantly really. Sorry if it sounds stupid but was it intended to work for one-day games, or is this normal and you're just releasin a btter one in terms of pacing etc.? Also congratulations, the actual patch is very good.

James219 said:
Just enquiring about test patch version one. You say it works only for 4/5 day matches on hard, but I was playing a one-day state game and the patch worked the same and quite brilliantly really. Sorry if it sounds stupid but was it intended to work for one-day games, or is this normal and you're just releasin a btter one in terms of pacing etc.? Also congratulations, the actual patch is very good.
Thanks mate. :hpraise
Actually, the reason why didn't recommend it for One dayers is, it wasn't tested in a way I'd have liked to, and also I was expecting lots of improvements on that department. :onpc

Ive had a lengthy play wid your patch and encountered just two problems,

1. The advance on drive always flies off the bat for a one bounce four.

2. The hook shot sometimes goes to point, when in my opinion it shud always go to the leg side.

manee said:
Ive had a lengthy play wid your patch and encountered just two problems,

1. The advance on drive always flies off the bat for a one bounce four.

2. The hook shot sometimes goes to point, when in my opinion it shud always go to the leg side.

First of all, thanks for giving my patch a lengthy go. :)

1. The outfield pacing and timing has been changed in V2, so hopefully you won't encounter such thing.

2. Yup, I also noticed that, so I've tweaked hook and pull shots in V2. :cheers

Hello, cricket_doctor. Is the patch ready yet? I"m waiting for it...

Doctor saab is the patient ready? Lolz...just kidding. Can't wait for the patch!!! I'm going to have to reinstall my cricket 2005. Hopefully you're patch is the best.

Come on Cricket doctor. Your first patch was awesome since I tried it and I like it. I want to try ure next 1 too and ODI 1 release it please mate:happy

Users who are viewing this thread