Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

Well cricket doctor your patch looks the most appealing to me of the many on offer, and it looks like yours will be the one i choose once i get C2k5. Well done.

---

Ordered Cricket 2005 earlier might be here on Wednesday, got a Rumble Pad too for ?9.99 one with good reviews and akin to the PS2 controller.

I'll let you know how i go with your patch. :)

Last edited:
Hiya again, just looking at the patch in the downloads centre.

Can you completely explain the 2 files thing?

Does it mean i have to exit the game when i change from batting to bowling?

Yeah I also recently got the game and don't understand that concept either, are we supposed to assume what we're doing before the toss or something?

James219 said:
Yeah I also recently got the game and don't understand that concept either, are we supposed to assume what we're doing before the toss or something?

Yeah you just take a punt really otherwise you have to exit and get back in again. I think you can just use the batting patch anyway it just means you have to bowl with a bigger cursor

Ok thanks. I s'pose you could always bowl one over with the big cursor, save it, swap it around to the appropriate patch and load the game.

hey cricket doctor, i can not get the patch to work. where do you put the files when you extract them. your help would be tremendous..thanks mate

Couldn't the files be in the same folder though?

I think i might give it a miss, too much faffing.

Hi guys,

First of all sorry to all of you for not replying your queries. I was busy actually, so couldn't be on line.

and the guys who are having difficulty on installing the patch, here it is-->

There are 2 folders-(1) "When 'WE' bat" and (2)"When 'CPU' bats"
and there are 2 files in each of them,

So, if you are batting then copy 2 files from "When 'WE' bat" folder and paste it into your cricket 2005 root directory which could be "X:\program files\ea sports cricket2005\..." where X is either c drive or any other drive in which your game is residing, click yes if asked to overwrite (in case you have some other pathches installed.

Similarly when batting is over, then copy 2 files from "When 'CPU' bat" folder to your root directory, because the file names in both the folders are same, you just can't rename them,and put them all together in your root directory.

This is a very simple procedure I guess and this much you'll have to do if you want to use any patch, not just mine and in test matches its not that difficult I guess,because you play an inning for a long time.

One more thing, just to make this copy paste thing easier,is when your inning is over, whether you are batting or bowling, just save the match. and then quit match. Then press Alt+tab to minimize the game easily, copy paste appropriate files and reload the game and enjoy.

To make the file swapping procedure easy, you can also use 'AI manager' made by sid19840. Its extremely easy to use.So guys give it a go.

IMPORTANT: Well, its a poor old technique of AI used by HB studios, and even they can't get the gameplay perfect with this technique. So,please guys,file swapping is a simple 1-2 min procedure at the cost of realistic gaming experience.

If you still have any query then just PM me or just post your query in this thread and I'll clear your doubts. Bye. :onpc
cheers,
C.D. :onpc

Sureshot said:
Well cricket doctor your patch looks the most appealing to me of the many on offer, and it looks like yours will be the one i choose once i get C2k5. Well done.

---

Ordered Cricket 2005 earlier might be here on Wednesday, got a Rumble Pad too for ?9.99 one with good reviews and akin to the PS2 controller.

I'll let you know how i go with your patch. :)

Thanks mate.

Sureshot said:
Hiya again, just looking at the patch in the downloads centre.

Can you completely explain the 2 files thing?

Does it mean i have to exit the game when i change from batting to bowling?

Hi hope the procedure is clear now from my post. :happy

Short Leg said:
Yeah you just take a punt really otherwise you have to exit and get back in again. I think you can just use the batting patch anyway it just means you have to bowl with a bigger cursor

Thanks for helping other members mate, reps for you. :hpraise :hpraise

James219 said:
Ok thanks. I s'pose you could always bowl one over with the big cursor, save it, swap it around to the appropriate patch and load the game.

Thanks mate. :hpraise
I hope my post # 176 would have cleared all the doubts. :cheers

bugsssy said:
hey cricket doctor, i can not get the patch to work. where do you put the files when you extract them. your help would be tremendous..thanks mate

Sorry mate for not replying you on time.
Read my post #176

sid_19840 said:
good work,doctor.Good to see updates.

Thanks mate. :hpraise :hpraise
Yes, I set my own standards and work according to that. :cheers :cheers

And guys please do let me know if your problem is solved.

Last edited:
Ok, so that's all then?

When you're bowling those files are part of the CPU folder?

And this is for V1?

Haven't got the game yet mate :D

I understand it now, dw.

This patch also makes the lines and lengths better, yes?

**Doctor's AI Pro-(Test+ODI) Patch V2 Updates** :shout

LAST UPDATE (01st Feb 06 ?WEDNESDAY?): :onpc

O.k. guys so wait is over now. Countdown begins ????????..

Doctor?s AI Pro-(Test+ODI) Patch ?V2?

OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: SUNDAY ?5th Feb 06? after 3 P.M. GMT time.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy :happy :happy :cheers :cheers :cheers

Regards,
C.D. :onpc

Users who are viewing this thread