Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

Man Lehmann and captain bonus is great for your CADOMESTIC!

Seriously, who cares about domestic dream team? Isnt it better just enjoying the quality of the match and not worrying about some silly competition that doesnt mean anything?

I don't think anyone really cares mate, it's just abit of fun.

Wake up on the wrong side of your cell this morning? ;)

puddleduck said:
I don't think anyone really cares mate, it's just abit of fun.

Wake up on the wrong side of your cell this morning? ;)
Haha yeh it does seem that Cricketmad09 is in an emo mood today, you get that!

Wow what a turn around by Victoria. Looked for all money that they had lost after only making 200 then Tassie 2/80 odd. Now 50 runs later they are 9 down :eek:

Indeed. Bonus point, and Lewis gets back amongst the wickets. Apparently Pontings dismissal was a shocker.

langerrox said:
Haha yeh it does seem that Cricketmad09 is in an emo mood today, you get that!

He never seems to have anything positive to say. :rolleyes:

OMFG how did we win that? I figured that the conditions must've been playing up a bit, but when Paine dug in, it seemed like the Vics were just careless.

irottev said:
He never seems to have anything positive to say. :rolleyes:
Thats because I usually like to discuss what is wrong, instead of what is right, because most people usually agree on what is right.

And BTW, i'd rather be a eunich than an emo

Well if Victoria's shots were careless, so to were the Tassie batsmen. Not what you have expected from a team that has won all 3 games as opposed to the other side that has lost all their games.

aussie1st said:
Well if Victoria's shots were careless, so to were the Tassie batsmen. Not what you have expected from a team that has won all 3 games as opposed to the other side that has lost all their games.
By all, you mean one. The fixture is lopsided.

I meant that it seemed like 200 would be passable, then it looked like a terrible score, then somehow turned out like it was enough. Good leadership by White and great to see Moss get MOTM for an interesting beyond-the-stats performance.

Meanwhile let's look at the other end of the country. Symonds bowled 3/18 (Rogers, North and Gilchrist) in 10 overs and now Hogg has got 2/27 (Hayden and Watson) in 10 overs. It might actually add to the value of Johnson's 4 wickets to say that the WACA pitch seems to be siding with the spinners greatly.

Not bad by Johnson he again picked up some big scalps this time Hussey and Martyn.
Watson bowled economically but Symonds won this battle but both failed with the bat Watson a duck and Symonds 3.

angryangy said:
Meanwhile let's look at the other end of the country. Symonds bowled 3/18 (Rogers, North and Gilchrist) in 10 overs and now Hogg has got 2/27 (Hayden and Watson) in 10 overs. It might actually add to the value of Johnson's 4 wickets to say that the WACA pitch seems to be siding with the spinners greatly.

Hoggs got 3/66 now (don't know if it's the close yet). The bulls are on top though good innings from Martin Love 142 n.o. Hard for WA to pull that one back.

aussie1st said:
Lost all our 1 games.

Users who are viewing this thread