Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

I think you mean the toss will decide the home final ;) I hope thats not the case but the results back that result. Victoria chasing would be the best outcome as they are clearly the best team and if any team is to break this voodoo Victoria would be the team to do it.

There have been targets that should have been chased down.

This is massive.

Seriously. David Hussey is pwning.

At last a team in the domestic comp that can chase a massive total, well they should from here.
McDonald picked up another 3 wickets, it was some knock by Ronchi but David Hussey has bettered it hitting 7 6s in his 77.

It's clear whose going to win this tournament :) Victoria are far and away the best side, easily they have the best strike power in the comp and their bowling hasn't been too bad either.

aussie1st said:
He made his debut this year mid way through the tournament so the number of matches looks to be right. Hes still got a long way to go and will get better as he gets older, right now it's more about gaining experience for him.
It only says 1 first class match though, i thought he played a few One Dayers
Anyway a good match in NSW vs Tassie, The sixes are rolling in now! Great caught and bowled by Thornely

That was a massive total posted and was still chased down! White was horrible but his batting is too good. Hussey's clean striking clearly was the standout, shame there was no 100.

No bowling from Johns this time but he did make 9 runs :) He actually batted above Coyte for God knows what reason.

Our front line bowlers in Lang and Coyte did alright and Christian wasn't too bad but the part timers went for a fair bit, also the first 100 by a player this tournament conceded by us :(

Batting again was a let down none of our big hitters made a contribution. Hilfy backed up well with another 2 wickets.

andrew_nixon said:
One day matches aren't first-class...
Yea thats what i meant, 1 first class match and i thought he played a few OD matches too, he played his debut against Queesnland

I'll be happy when all this 'Big Bash' nonsense is finished with, and we can get back into some Pura and Ford Cups.

Its a shame they dont put them on TV, we need a cricket channel dedicated to cricket and cricket only

Users who are viewing this thread