Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

Well his Pura Cup form wasn't great i dont think whilst his ODI was a bit more tidyier but realisticly he didn't bowl that well.

Yea he wasn't that great, still wasn't given much of a go in FC well only one match. OD fair enough to drop him though. We probably won't see Cameron play anyway as we will go the 2 spinners so another chance for Casson to perform.

http://aus.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2006-07/AUS_LOCAL/STATS/FC_2006-07_NSW.html
That there you can look at every player, i did that cuz when you click on casson it puts his carrer stats but if you look at it there it has everbodys stats from this year, Casson has very poor bowling figures this year with only 7 wickets in 9 matches, his batting hasn't been that bad with a high score of 52 and an average of 20

Yea Casson has been way below his best over here, he can do so much better than what we have seen.
Henriques at the top of the bowling list :p As I said earlier in the year Bollinger has been much better this season in FC, still waiting for him to rip through a team though.

I have quite enjoyed watching Bollinger bowl in One Dayers this year and last year, another good left arm pacer

Any hope Tassie had may have just gone with that toss. It's going to be some ask chasing whatever Victoria put up.

160 is a very chaseable target for Tassie, I thought Victoria would get a 200.
Tassie has started off very cautiously but these two openers have shown they can score very quickly.

160 with quite a few wickets in hand still, but a pretty good total and a good start taking 2 important wickets.

Lost 3 wickets now but they have 70 on the board. Anything could happen here as Victoria showed when all looked lost for them.

Execution was perfect and Victoria remain undefeated in T20. Plans for the dangerous openers were carried out and they were able to suppress the middle order at the right times.

Was just strong commitment for Victoria throughout the whole series. Lewis bowled well and his wickets probably got them the match, and no doubt that the bowling has a lot of options for Victoria.

Users who are viewing this thread