Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

Adcock played a superb knock today, batted very well with the tail and he might have put SA in a strong enough position to win the match.

Voges jogged through a run and ended up getting runout by it.
Pretty stupid if his looking to get into the WC Squad.

Pomersbach's playing an unbelievable innings.
Tait gets the last laugh! HA!

Last edited:
Wa just managed to win their game but it was a close one. Tait grabbed another 4 fer to stake his WC claim although a bit expensive.

Drewska said:
Bevan has retired. How will that affect Tas? He hasn't played a lot this season though.

Won't really affect them as they've got use to playing without him.

Once again i say Casson has batted way beyond his bowling efforts, Thornely 89 not out and Nicholson 32 not out! SA could have one that match but some sloppy fielding didn't help at all.
On the Bevan topic he hasn't played much this year and when he did i didn't appear to be the most effective tassie

wfdu_ben91 said:
Voges jogged through a run and ended up getting runout by it.
Pretty stupid if his looking to get into the WC Squad.

Pomersbach's playing an unbelievable innings.
Tait gets the last laugh! HA!
I don't think getting run out stops you from playing in the world cup somehow wdfu_ben91...

Bevan has retired. How will that affect Tas? He hasn't played a lot this season though.
been injured most the season only played a few matches and didn't make an impact, they've discovered plenty of new talent so there won't be a problem filling the gap left by Bevan.

Adcock played a superb knock today, batted very well with the tail and he might have put SA in a strong enough position to win the match.
twas a great knock, I was there! poor fielding by the crowd:p it was a record for most sixes in a South Australian innings in a domestic game. the record is 7 by Voges/Haddin

Who said it would stop him from getting into the WC? It was pretty lazy on Voges' part when his team needed him to stay in there (well in the end it didn't matter).

That was very good support from Casson and then the rest of the tail wagged.
I see Bollinger has got another early wicket :)

Bollinger has carried on where he left off as his FC form has been awesome. Wonder how he will go in the OD form as that was his let down.

We have a very thrilling finish 119 for Vic to win with 5 wickets but it was NSW late comeback that has brought about this thrilling finish, sure didn't look good when Vic were 2/200.

Looking at the FOW we had them 1/3 then there was a big partnership from Jewell and Klinger and I was thinking "oh no here we go again". The exact figure was actually 2/231 before the collapse happened so we were in all sorts of trouble.

Need Hussey or Crosthwaite to stay in. Tail is not good enough to reach 119.

Yes i saw the ffirst wicket was when they were on 3 and thought we were looking good but now thew bowlers have to step up even more than what they did last nite

Now they need 14 runs with 3 wickets in hand. Should get there, but if Hussey goes out, they have McGain and Lewis left, who are as useless as a vibrator in a convent with the bat.

Users who are viewing this thread