Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

Yea par, they are equal with us but with this win could go first equal. I don't know the points system but they are on 14 and the leaders are 18.

Then they would move to 20 assuming they win. Tassie having a decent season and they haven't need Bevan either.

Heres our sides for the next game.

Limited overs: Simon Katich (captain), Doug Bollinger, Ed Cowan, Scott Coyte, Daniel Christian, Brad Haddin, Nathan Hauritz, Moises Henriques, Phil Jaques, Aaron O'Brien, Dominic Thornely, David Warner.

Pura Cup: Simon Katich (captain), Doug Bollinger, Mark Cameron, Beau Casson, Ed Cowan, Brad Haddin, Phil Jaques, Grant Lambert, Greg Mail, Stuart MacGill, Matthew Nicholson, Dominic Thornely.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21098107-23212,00.html

Great to see Henriques back in our side :happy
Bollinger also back in the OD side. Don't know why we brought Mail back could have tried Packman or some other young guy.

They could try Packman, but they're probably sick of having to carry out a pocket full of 20c pieces.

:happy Yay Moises!
Mail in the 03-04 and 04-05 season or was quite good i think but started lacking consistency in 05-06

His SR is under 40 in FC quite a slow scoring rate. Thought he was older than 28 but still would have preferred a younger guy as Mail has no chance of making Australia.

Thats why they call him Snail Mail ;) Whenever he was proforming was when Jaques was proforming, cuz Mail plays a rock innings why Jaques hits the ball, he relys on his opening partner

Well he won't be helping Jaques out at the top cause Cowan has the other opening spot. Wonder where they will put him, always saw him as an opener but he won't be in the top 4 of the side this time.

Cowan is devoloping into a good opener, great to see him get that hundred against the vics this season

I'm just hoping that Justin Lager isnt going to leave the Warriors after this season!!! He has had coaching offers from numerous places around the world (apparently)... But W.A needs him....

Feelin Blue? said:
Cowan is devoloping into a good opener, great to see him get that hundred against the vics this season

Yea hes really stepped up this season, hes one of the form FRC batsmen this season as in 3 inns he has a 50 and a 100. Took our selectors awhile to realise his talent but they got there and shouldn't be dropping him any time soon.

Hooper said:
I'm just hoping that Justin Lager isnt going to leave the Warriors after this season!!! He has had coaching offers from numerous places around the world (apparently)... But W.A needs him....
my boy alfie will play another 2, retire become coach with tom moody and lead us to glory

well how about maggoffin? gets 7/37 from his first match back

For the Aussie team? Would be a few bowlers in front of him and he hasn't done anything amazing this season.

Users who are viewing this thread