Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

cricketmad09 said:
Against one of the most pathetic batting line-ups i've ever seen in Australian First Class cricket.
agreed but come on... magoffin!

Yeah it's weird really how in recent years W.A has failed to produce quality fast bowlers...you could say Brad Williams...But he turned out great didnt he(NOT!!!!)...For a state known for producing fast bowlers its a shame...

Hooper said:
Yeah it's weird really how in recent years W.A has failed to produce quality fast bowlers...you could say Brad Williams...But he turned out great didnt he(NOT!!!!)...For a state known for producing fast bowlers its a shame...
well brad williams isn't actually west australian, he is a vic. so lucky for us:p

aussie1st said:
Interesting how Lambert is so good in grade cricket, this season 1115 runs at 101.36 from 15 games and on track to break a 60 year old record for more runs in a season also has 38 wickets at 22.55 but you hardly see that form for NSW. Definitely not the batting side of things. Can't find info on some of our other players.
Lambert's always been consistant at grade level. I read something about him down at Liverpool (Our grade club) about him being one of the most consistant grade performers, yada, yada, yada. Strange his no good at domestic cricket to say the least.

Yeah...Brad Williams...Thats one Victorian Bill Lawry Wouldnt be proud to boof

Good to see that Brad Hodge is averaging 69 in the pura cup, hopefully he can carry that on through to the English season.

Wow, 5 teams could still win the pura cup, thats the problem with county cricket, you get dead games, whereas the season in Australia must really be heating up now.

langerrox said:
for aus? hell yeh. no WA quick deserves to play for Australia, ever.

Cmon WA you're letting the rest of the country down!
Agreed on Williams he was a good talent but too much of a wringer. Would have been good for our ODI side last as his ING form was way above anyone else.

wfdu_ben91 said:
Lambert's always been consistant at grade level. I read something about him down at Liverpool (Our grade club) about him being one of the most consistant grade performers, yada, yada, yada. Strange his no good at domestic cricket to say the least.

Yea thats true, I use to see him making 100s last season as well then comes to Pura and you see him getting a duck :(

Well its been raining this morning so we will have to see if it holds out for the match, it will be a great one if play does start

Is it raining over there?? Shame!! I was lookin forward to some ODD cricket on a wednesday afternoon:)

langerrox said:
well brad williams isn't actually west australian, he is a vic. so lucky for us:p

Whatever happened to that guy? Last I heard, he was a house painter! I hope he's gotten back into the domestic scene.

pal said:
Whatever happened to that guy? Last I heard, he was a house painter! I hope he's gotten back into the domestic scene.

Through a hissy fit cause he didn't get selected in the Pura cup by quiting from cricket.

Our match has become a 45 over max game :(

Hooper said:
If you actually look at his stats, he was a fairly decent ODI bowler. Wasnt too flash in Tests.

Users who are viewing this thread