Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

cricketmad09 said:
Mind you, is it fair that a team has 30 overs to bat thinking they have 50 thus scoring more slowly, and another team knowingly having 30 overs?

Yea fair enough.

Not bad batting by Cullen Bailey never knew he could bat that well. Lewis is continuing his good form this season with a 4 fer.

aussie1st said:
Lol at the Duckworth lewis system. WA score 190 over Qld 158 and they still lose!
Hopes might have struct that 70 in the right time as the selectors maybe looking at that opening spot and may want another opening all rounder.
please dont knock the D/L system.. please

Lol OMG am I dreaming, NSW 0/181! It's about time our top order clicked into place. Cowan having an awesome season hes one for the future just hit his 100 and Jaques in on 72. Looks like he has turned the corner at last.

There goes Cowan :( He could have made a big one there. Marsh drops Katich on 0, not exactly what they need after that start. Jaques almost to that 100.

i wanted Cowan to get a double hundred, my new favourite Blue since he came into the squad basically, dont like how hes a lefty though :p

61 for Dizzy! Now he can get a 5 for and get back into that Aussie test team.

Edit. Well he gets the first wicket! His first over! Go Dizzy!

Dizzy sounds like he is firing, maybe we should bring him bat! He is very handy with the bat.

Jaques plays out a maiden to stay on 99, katich whacks another 4 NSW 1/232 its a fairytale, plenty of time left in the Pura cup comp for the blues, this match plus 3 more.

What has happened to the table topping Tassie? Their attack is usually better than this, wonder if this pitch is flat or something. Anyway good to see the next batter in has also made a start. Far too often we haven't been converting starts and then big collapses have happened.

irottev said:
61 for Dizzy! Now he can get a 5 for and get back into that Aussie test team.

Edit. Well he gets the first wicket! His first over! Go Dizzy!

Hes definitely making it hard to leave him out, selectors seem to have moved on from him though.

With McGrath gone and even Warnie. Might need some experiance. I guess Aussies have a while til their next test. They should want Dizzy in there.

Dizzy would make a better all-rounder then Watson. (I hate Watson)

Congrats Jaques it's been a while but a good time to hit form. Still got a chance to get that opening spot over Rogers but hes got a lot of catching up to do, at least hes in the frame again.

Just looking at SA tail gee that is a handy lower order. Harris is meant to be an all rounder but Bailey batted above him and Dizzy at 10 not bad at all.

I was more thinking of Test as he left his run a month too late to make the ODI team. Although selectors owe him one after dropping him after his 70 odd.

Users who are viewing this thread