Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

After Bollinger awesome start the rest of our guys did the cleaning up. This has been the best performance by us for ages usually it's a good break through then a huge partnership. This time the table topping Tassie only got 133 and we got 540 not bad!

Lol yea must be dreaming!

In the Qld v WA game, Qld fell apart to medium pacer Brandy all out for 139, Rogers then made a 50 before getting out to Watson.

Other game Borgas is having a good game after being promoted I think this match. McDonald got the first 2 wickets continuing his good form.

Well that doesn't suprise me, the ngihtwatchman just block and works singles, he also has attacking fields with gaps

3 wickets for Watson not a bad return to the FC arena. How do WA keep turning up these spinners that can bat a bit. First Hogg, then Casson now Heal.
Knew that Cosgrove had talent with the ball, clean bowled Victoria's opener not bad for a part timer.

Feelin Blue? said:
Well that doesn't suprise me, the ngihtwatchman just block and works singles, he also has attacking fields with gaps
Clearly more tailenders should be batting up the order.

aussie1st said:
3 wickets for Watson not a bad return to the FC arena. How do WA keep turning up these spinners that can bat a bit. First Hogg, then Casson now Heal.
Knew that Cosgrove had talent with the ball, clean bowled Victoria's opener not bad for a part timer.
Heal is very very ordinary

Gillespie made a good 61... maybe it wasn't a fluke :D. Not good enough for Vic though Hodge with a couple of great knocks hundred not out and 80 in the seconds innings.

I doubt NSW will make it through. One of the Warriors or Bulls will take 2nd after this match and then the Blues draw both of them in the next two rounds. Also, both WA and Qld have one more match against wooden spooners SA.

Not in the Blues favour, because they will pretty much have to win both those matches (the WACA match will be tough), as a loss to either will put them at least 8 points outside contention and then if they both beat SA, it's all over.

Well if NSW are to even think of challenging Victoria they would have to be able to beat WA and the Bulls. It's usually hard getting wins against those two as their batters can bat for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread