Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

angryangy said:
The Vics could well win everything this year.

Yep. Unlucky last year in the Pura cup final that the bulls racked up 900 :p. Can't see the same happening this year. :upray

NSW have a chance of beating the Vics, we got a secret weapon..... Ed Cowan :) and..... Daniel Christian :) be afraid, be very afraid

It would help if Christian was playing ;) His form has been shakey of late in FRC too, shame that as hes a decent striker of the ball.
Also I think you mean our secret weapon in Bollinger!

What a pityful display by Queensland couldn't even make WA bat again.

Oh im so sorry Bollinger, i was thinking of batting, Christian is a good slogger in one dayers, Bollinger isn't really a secret weapon anymore, he debuted a long time gao, and 2000

Oh thats your criteria then yea those guys. Hope we get rid of Mail he wasted one spot last round. Bringing in another youth would be best. Also is Henriques fit for the next game?

Just looked at the scorecard for our 2nd 11, Henriques a 50 nothing with the ball. O'Keefe made a massive 100 and took 2 wickets.

Alright start for SA in their FRC cup game, Elliott still there.

Redbacks making 238. Pretty average totally seeing as they were going along at 6 an over. Good bowling by the Vics, especially David Hussey and Shane Harwood.

Yeah, great start by Elliott, well carried by Cosgrove and Adcock, but let down a bit by Cameron and Smith. Although 240 would usually be an interesting total, something tells me this won't be so interesting.

Victoria win by 7 wickets all too easy in the end. Looking at the SA bowling lineup I can see why, only Dizzy is a threat and he just ain't taking those big hauls these days.

aussie1st said:
Just looked at the scorecard for our 2nd 11, Henriques a 50 nothing with the ball. O'Keefe made a massive 100 and took 2 wickets.

Alright start for SA in their FRC cup game, Elliott still there.
Moises is devoloping with the bat but a bit slow, he was bowling a suberb first spell against TAS in the One Day match, great swing and all but the second spell with the old ball was, well just plain poor

Did the opposite in 2nd then :p

Cullen has totally fallen from grace looks very similar to what Haurie did where he played for Aus then got dropped from his state side.

Queensland squad:
Jimmy Maher (c), Andy Bichel, Ryan Broad, Daniel Doran, Chris Hartley, James Hopes, Greg Moller, Ashley Noffke, Clinton Perren, Craig Philipson, Nathan Rimmington, Shane Watson

South Australia squad:
Darren Lehmann (c), Matthew Elliott, Nathan Adcock, Jason Gillespie, Cullen Bailey, Daniel Harris, Jason Borgas, Ryan Harris, Ben Cameron, Tom Plant, Mark Cosgrove, Paul Rofe, Shane Deitz

http://cricket.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=38791

Hows old Jimmy Maher been doing lately, last i saw of him he was doing really bad, hes really dropped from when he played that ODI a few years back, did he play a test too? Widsen cricketer of the year in 01/02 or 02/03, hes lost his touch.

WA vs SA OD game has just started, the Lang back in One Day action, SA have been failing in this form of the competion, should be a cracker.

Not today WA are the one looking out of touch. Langer, Ronchi and Rogers got starts but didn't go on, interesting that Rogers is that low. Hogg gets a chance to show his worth as a number 7 batsmen.
Dizzy 2 for 14 after 6 overs not bad at all.

Users who are viewing this thread