Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

langerrox said:
he isn't a youngster? what are you on about. He got in the TEAM because MCGRATH was INJURED ( unable to play in cricket matches ) and CLARK (stuart) is a playing that works on LINE AND LENGTH rather than RAW PACE.

I don't know where the hell you got this youngster crap from

Right actually old? so 3-11 and 110 at 31 is better than averaging 100 at 37? If your saying age is irelevant then you've contricted your whole arguement. How old is too old? Hayden is 36 and playing, Mcgrath 36, Warne 36 but 37 is "actually old"?
When you've been out of the team for a few years then yes 36 is too old, Warne, McGrath and Hayden are all great players but if they got dropped it would be for good purely for age reasons. I'm saying that Moss isn't too old to debut.

Cameron White is an idiot. No clue.

Bowled himself for 8 overs and only bowled Moss and McDonald for 3, and didnt even bowl Lindsay, whom i'm pretty sure is in the team as an all-rounder, NOT a pure batsmen.

What a turn around by the Tigers, bowled Qld out for 196 with Hilfenhaus, Drew and Marsh all going well.

cricketmad09 said:
Cameron White is an idiot. No clue.

Bowled himself for 8 overs and only bowled Moss and McDonald for 3, and didnt even bowl Lindsay, whom i'm pretty sure is in the team as an all-rounder, NOT a pure batsmen.
A bit odd, but Hussey proved a successful move, perhaps that's why he kept on. Doesn't seem like a good pitch for a medium pacer. Perhaps Hodge could have bowled a few overs.

Whenever a bowler gets ignored or underused, I have to suspect it's because the captain didn't want him in the side.

Good performance by WA started by a good 50 by Ronchi and then a good all round performance by Voges. Ervine copped a bit of stick but came back well.

Great innings by Lindsay, but in the end we just werent good enough. Voges should play ODI's.

i was @ the waca with YOTC awesome match good ole ervine, got some good photos to, can see them at the site in my sig.

aus5892 said:
When you've been out of the team for a few years then yes 36 is too old, Warne, McGrath and Hayden are all great players but if they got dropped it would be for good purely for age reasons. I'm saying that Moss isn't too old to debut.
fair enough mate, that post was directed at cricketmad's not yours.

Yet again Tassie has Qld in trouble. Griffith grabbed 2 quick ones and Hilfenhaus another. I've been hearing Hilfenhaus is bowling in the 140s, thats dam good pace for a swing bowler.

Hopes has been Qld stand out 2 wickets and now a 40 odd.

He must be injured, you don't push Hayden that far down the order with the batsmen that are ahead of him.

Users who are viewing this thread