Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Just started an India tour in the career mode and Australia played the exact same team that they did against South Africa in Australia.

Seems to be that squad selection is purely based on rating then, not taking into account conditions perhaps. Interesting stuff.

No duplicate players yet.

Just started an India tour in the career mode and Australia played the exact same team that they did against South Africa in Australia.

Seems to be that squad selection is purely based on rating then, not taking into account conditions perhaps. Interesting stuff.

Did you get a not out score in career yet? Is it counted, didn't get time to check it

How are the kits? On console they look quite pixelated, not sure if that's because the console is limited or if it was some sort of bug

Hi, just finished downloading. Can anyone assist me in getting the correct logos of teams ?

Any difference in line up for different formats or is it still completely on rating regardless? Any improvement on the duplicate logos problem too? It looks gorgeous anyway. Four more hours until I can go home and start getting it set up. I hope the AI bowling choices issue gets sorted soon. That and the apparent fielding issues sound like the biggest immersion breaker for me at the moment.

Any difference in line up for different formats or is it still completely on rating regardless? Any improvement on the duplicate logos problem too? It looks gorgeous anyway. Four more hours until I can go home and start getting it set up. I hope the AI bowling choices issue gets sorted soon. That and the apparent fielding issues sound like the biggest immersion breaker for me at the moment.

Logos still duplicate and for some reason the same lineup occurs across 3 formats. Weird stuff

What's the AI bowling choices issue?

Also how to play advanced shot like coming down the wicket. Can't see it in controls.

Users who are viewing this thread