Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

The other thing one of the developers mentioned to me trying to track this down, a few people had mentioned similar issues on other games in the nVidia drivers - so if the driver rollback doesn't work, there's a few other suggestions in the search results for nvwgf2umx.dll related crashes.

Unfortunately we haven't been able to reproduce this internally, so can't vouch for any of those as solutions either.

Graphics drivers can be a fickle beast. Given that 376.48 isn't being widely used as it was primarily a BF1 related hot-fix, I'm hoping the roll back to an official release makes a difference.

Else I'll dive deep into the black hole of graphics driver troubleshooting.

Thank you MattW

I'm trying to post a review on steam but it's not letting me yet... haha :)

you only need to press "ok" a couple of times, is quite simple.

you will need WINRAR, a free program, to open and "unzip" the file SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.0.160.7z
just double click it and click "extract to" to extract the files. Then follow the previous instructions.
Hope you can solve it.

Got it to work so I owe you a massive thanks. Was a hell of a lot more complicated then you said (took 90 minutes or so) but that is perfectly fine with me. Cheers

A few issues users were having with some third party controllers.

Managed to finish that game and hasn't crashed in 20+ minutes of gameplay so far, best result yet touch wood. Graphics driver roll-back appears to have solved it. Wahoo

CnKre7K.jpg

Well looks like it was worth the wait for the PC version! Thanks @BigAntStudios for making a great effort for the PC players base and fixing major issues before release. I hereby request people to buy it and support these wonderful devs. The pricing is completely justifiable considering the limited players base for the game. Once again a big up for @BigAntStudios

Still waiting on the patch for PS4. Early impressions seem positive hope they carry over the good work on Sony console. Haven't played the game over three weeks now. Hopefully the patch does wonders for the game.

Any thoughts on adding a borderless window mode? Would make life just that much nicer for those of us with multiple monitors, although fullscreen as is is decent since it doesn't minimize on alt tab. Does cause frame-rate drops when doing it though.

Anyone playing online?

I'm hosting by the name of kassana420

Join if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread