Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

The review on steam suggests that the PC version is much more improved over consoles versions. Those who already started playing please let us know if your experience so far matches with what the reviews suggests?
One thousand times better. It has everything fixed and is playable OOB. Trust me it is definitely worth it.[DOUBLEPOST=1484614511][/DOUBLEPOST]
Those with the PC version.
Is it recommended to "get best "?

Or should I individually download?
Individually. Not all get best are linked properly.

The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums

Battting is really good. Never played the console version so I can only go off what people said but it feels like a different game so far.

Game looks gorgeous. The hours I put into making the grounds is worth it, they pop in the PC version, look absolutely fantastic. Stoked with how they've turned out.

I went for get best, doesn't really matter. The gameplay is just so good and feels so much real than DBC 14! I started my star player career as Virat Kohli, and soon gonna start a woman career too!

Crashes a lot. I've had 5 CTD's in about an hour of play and from all different points, one in a career game middle of an over, twice in academy downloads, twice making a career player.

Crashes a lot. I've had 5 CTD's in about an hour of play and from all different points, one in a career game middle of an over, twice in academy downloads, twice making a career player.

Make sure you put them in the bugs thread.

Make sure you put them in the bugs thread.

Just noticed yours, I'm playing on max settings at 1440p no vsync 165hz. Wondering if its a graphical crash, might try lower settings and see if anything changes.

EDIT: Thank god for mid game autosaves! Only lost about 3 balls worth of play from the crash.

Anyone with a career in progress able to say if duplicate players have been fixed? I think I'm going to bite tomorrow when pay comes in, :p.

UI improvements, more career equipment options and of course a better selection of shots are all very promising signs.

Yep just crashed again trying to replay the exact same over from before haha. Lets hope the drivers solve the issue cause right now, it's unplayable for me :(

Yep just crashed again trying to replay the exact same over from before haha. Lets hope the drivers solve the issue cause right now, it's unplayable for me :(
Hmm - that's really odd - would you mind posting your PC spec/Dxdiag output?

Hmm - that's really odd - would you mind posting your PC spec/Dxdiag output?

Sure.

i7 3770s
16GB RAM
Geforce 1070

Game installed on an SSD, running everything at highest at 1440p no vsync, fullscreen. Do have a second monitor running alongside as well though.

EDIT: I've also used Get Best so perhaps its something that has modified.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    101.2 KB · Views: 121
Has anyone checked if a not out stat is counted?

Users who are viewing this thread