Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

I agree, R800 seems a bit much for me at the moment :( Was looking forward to getting this, will have to wait a bit longer...

Good to know that batting in PC is 360. Awesome work BigAnt!!! so the console users were indeed the ginny pigs just as the last time :)

Steam Top Seller List .... Currently 8th Number

upload_2017-1-17_3-37-57.png

The review on steam suggests that the PC version is much more improved over consoles versions. Those who already started playing please let us know if your experience so far matches with what the reviews suggests?

Squad management feedback has been implemented and is now much easier to remove and add players which is great. Just done the tutorials again coz I like to earn a trophy and the areas of the field being more accessible was obvious from there. Game looks glorious as well. Unfortunately I have to get ready to teach ungrateful children now but I will go all in for a first class match tomorrow night and see how it goes.

Bloody Italian internet speed.After two hours its only 31% completed.
Im going to sleep but you guys know what im going to do tomorrow morning ;)

Those with the PC version.
Is it recommended to "get best "?

Or should I individually download?

Has the line up bug for tours and competitions been fixed for PC users?

Remember to leave your reviews on the steam page too everyone. Bit barren at the moment

All finished downloading here. The next nine hours or so are going to be an absolute drag, haha!

Has the duplicate logos problem been fixed for academy downloads? That will be my priority tonight...

Just woke up and downloading it after buying for about 300 HKD, it's cheaper for me than last time!​

Users who are viewing this thread