Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Well I managed to complete the over and play for about 10 minutes by turning Vysnc on, but then CTD as I was about to face my first ball with the bat.

Bowling is good but tough.
Batting is easy except when a fast bowler bowls a bouncer and the batsman gets stuck, spinners are a pain to hit out.

A.I manages to find gaps everywhere :D

The UI does not scale well in 1440p, is much larger than in most other games and applications

EDIT: I've also used Get Best so perhaps its something that has modified.
So we can test that, might be worth zipping up and sending through your save game and we can run the game like that just to replicate things as much as possible.

So we can test that, might be worth zipping up and sending through your save game and we can run the game like that just to replicate things as much as possible.

Here you go; The match autosave works, tends to CTD randomly after a few minutes or so for me.

Attachments

• Career003.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 182
In regards to the multiple players in career mode thing. I just started a star player career as Matthew Renshaw.

This is the squad picked for a day night test vs South Africa

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

This is only the first game but so far no duplicates, did it take longer to produce the bug on the console versions?

Game installed on an SSD, running everything at highest at 1440p no vsync, fullscreen. Do have a second monitor running alongside as well though.
In the bottom of that dxdiag file there's an error report from the game, which mentions the nVidia driver file - suggesting there's some issue with the combination of the two. I suppose, could you try either updating to a newer driver if one exists, or rolling back to a slightly older one?

In the bottom of that dxdiag file there's an error report from the game, which mentions the nVidia driver file - suggesting there's some issue with the combination of the two. I suppose, could you try either updating to a newer driver if one exists, or rolling back to a slightly older one?

Will roll-back, I'm currently on the hotfix driver 376.48 I shall try the WHQL 376.33 and report back!

Will roll-back, I'm currently on the hotfix driver 376.48 I shall try the WHQL 376.33 and report back!
The other thing one of the developers mentioned to me trying to track this down, a few people had mentioned similar issues on other games in the nVidia drivers - so if the driver rollback doesn't work, there's a few other suggestions in the search results for nvwgf2umx.dll related crashes.

Unfortunately we haven't been able to reproduce this internally, so can't vouch for any of those as solutions either.

Downloading 14mb update... Whats it fixing please? :)

Users who are viewing this thread