Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Yeah, I'm going to have to go to bed too now, I think. It was a nice idea, but I have to be up again in a couple of hours anyway. I'll just have to download later tonight. Enjoy, everyone - look forward to seeing the updates to keep me going through the day!

Finally Im downloading right now Hurray :)

Good old currency exchange. Cost me about £33 or $53 (AU). I think DBC 14 might have cost me more, haha! :thumbs

Yeah, I'm going to have to go to bed too now, I think. It was a nice idea, but I have to be up again in a couple of hours anyway. I'll just have to download later tonight. Enjoy, everyone - look forward to seeing the updates to keep me going through the day!

Why don't you let it download and go to sleep?

That way, you wake up and its Christmas :D

Downloading it now :)

Why don't you let it download and go to sleep?

That way, you wake up and its Christmas :D

Oh, I'm going to, I was just waiting so I could set the download up. I actually won't be able to play it for another 12 hours anyway, but at least this way it can download this morning, and then I don't have to lose time waiting when I come home in the evening and I can get straight into the downloading of teams and so on. :)

Does anyone know why the download is apparently 8.5 GB? It was saying 10-11 GB were needed a few minutes ago...

Users who are viewing this thread