Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

One thing I've noticed when batting is that some animations take an absolute age to finish and then start a run. I've had moments where the batsman has waited two or three seconds holding position before setting off for the run I've demanded. I can appreciate that you can't run straight away but on some shots (and it appears to be shot related rather than foot related for example a front foot leg glance has me waiting as long as a front foot glance) the wait seems ages before the batsman starts running. This feels like a bug; that I'm sticking too long. Anyone else had this?
Yeah, I find this happens mainly for straight drives?

I have the same thing with the delayed running and was just about to say something on here about it...especially on straight drives

Just in general running is pretty ridiculous, like you can spend ages setting up a batsman until he is 50 off 90 or something just for him to waddle down the pitch when you are going for a quick single and get run out...it has come to a point where I want a no runouts mode :)

On a similar note, if you miss a ball while advancing you a pretty much automatically out. The animation is really ugly as well and the whole process feels really clunky as you have to remember to quickly draw back. My suggestion is that if you miss the ball you automatically retreat to your crease

Also in the star player mode, it is really dissapointing that you can only pick players who will be selected right away for the international team...no matter what their rating is

Also in the star player mode, it is really dissapointing that you can only pick players who will be selected right away for the international team...no matter what their rating is
This!

Hi,

I have updated all teams to the best ones available and upon starting career mode I have noticed that teams are wearing only one uniform for all 3 Formats. Mainly using the Test/First Class uniform for List A/ODI and T20 Games.

I have gone into the team uniforms section and made sure the right uniforms are set for the correct game formats and the issue still keeps re-occuring. Any ideas whats causing it? is it a bug or am I doing something wrong. I always click replace with new on logos and players.

Does anyone knows how to change kit colors in career mode? Apart from bat grip there is no option to change colors for gloves,helmet,pads and arm guards. Either we have to use team kits (playing for Ludhiana, Punjab and team kit is ugly) or the default color combination is also very ugly.

Wow, now I am finding this game disappointing , a clear LBW reviewed, no bat involved in hot spot, noise coming from hitting the pad yet DRS didn't give it out. Horrible

Wow, now I am finding this game disappointing , a clear LBW reviewed, no bat involved in hot spot, noise coming from hitting the pad yet DRS didn't give it out. Horrible

There are definitely some issues yet to be resolved with respect to Hawk-eye. Hopefully soon.

Looks plumb. Also, can someone tell me why audio is so low on youtube ? When I play the same video on pc the sound is pretty loud

Hi guys, is there a way to import my career player profile 'look' into dbc17? I've searched the forums and can't find an answer (sorry if there is one) but I really don't want to spend all that time making him look like a handsome version of me again :)

Cheers.

I assume they mean it would be nice to start as an existing player at domestic level to skip the club stuff, but still having to earn your international place? At least that was my interpretation...

Looks plumb. Also, can someone tell me why audio is so low on youtube ? When I play the same video on pc the sound is pretty loud

There does seem to be a serious problem with them not going to ball tracking on LBW reviews - hope it gets sorted out soon.

The game would be so much fun if the commentary was done with enthusiasm. As you saw in the lbw video I posted here, it was first ball of the game yet no enthusiasm from the commentators, same happened when I took the hatrick.

Users who are viewing this thread