Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Counting How many runs can a player take , Still 1 Less Run Taken ...

Had a question while bowling spin should I repeatedly rotate the stick or just rotate once into the green zone? I mean rotating the stick repeatedly will give more revs? @blockerdave @Dutch or any one else?

Request : A Britannia Bat which was used by Dravid in early 2000s .

Just wondering, has anyone on PC DBC17 getting wrong kits during Career Mode? For me, I'm playing a 4-Day match and both teams are wearing their One Day kit. In cricket academy, the kits assigned are correct as well (First Class - FC kit, One Day - OD kit etc.) any help please?

Had a question while bowling spin should I repeatedly rotate the stick or just rotate once into the green zone? I mean rotating the stick repeatedly will give more revs? @blockerdave @Dutch or any one else?
As far as i know green zone is green zone does not matter how many times u rotate it..i just go once and get great spin

Just wondering, has anyone on PC DBC17 getting wrong kits during Career Mode? For me, I'm playing a 4-Day match and both teams are wearing their One Day kit. In cricket academy, the kits assigned are correct as well (First Class - FC kit, One Day - OD kit etc.) any help please?

It's a known issue and listed in the bugs thread.

It would be better if it shows player name instead of fielder 1, 2 and so on. That way we can set fields easily based on player attributes. Please try to look into this :) Thank you

View attachment 180409

Totally second this. I would posting more in detail once I complete at least a few matches. But to be honest there are some features and controls that I really wished didn't change cause they were so perfect. But would be interesting to have a conversation with the dev team to find out why they changed it.

One full rotation from the point of start and a full rotation to the same point gives the max revs...To get even more like the max the bowler can get with his skills add on full flight and full rotation, gives amazing turn..

In that rotation red is poor, yellow is reasonable and green is max..You you even vary with yellow and green and some other length combination once you get hold of the controls..

Also rotation can be made either way clock or anti clock wise..Its just the starting and finishing point that needs to be the same...

Has the match practice taken out of the game ? Also no broadcast camera for practicing. I always bat in broadcast camera then how can I apply my practice to the game ?

Has the match practice taken out of the game ? Also no broadcast camera for practicing. I always bat in broadcast camera then how can I apply my practice to the game ?

Seems so. Replaced by the tutorials I think. I'm just playing casual Five5s as match practice instead at the moment. I have to say the batting controls feel less precise than the demo did to me though. Not sure if that's the increased ball speed, my laptop response time, or both...

Does the practice in our career mode help us increase our batting/bowling skills ?!

I have to say the batting controls feel less precise than the demo did to me though. Not sure if that's the increased ball speed, my laptop response time, or both...

I kind of feel the same, I played the demo a lot but I just put it down to actually having a bowler bowling rather than the beep of the bowling machine, being a bit more panicked and not getting my thumb movements as correct.

Or I might be talking sh*t and it's a PC issue.

Is there a way to reset academy and have it back to on disk version? I think I have a lot of duplicate players downloaded and want to start a career. BTW on PC @MattW @BigAntStudios

Users who are viewing this thread