Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

My saved data storage for the game 54.37mb and I now can't get to main menu AGAIN don't really want to delete it as re downloading it is a pain in the ass is that the limit for everyone or just me

My saved data storage for the game 54.37mb and I now can't get to main menu AGAIN don't really want to delete it as re downloading it is a pain in the ass is that the limit for everyone or just me
Can you zip those save files up and send them through so I can take a look what's going wrong with them?

@MattW will we be able to change lineup in career mode as a captain or we have to play with the provided lineup?? If this feature is not there please try to include the same in any of the future patches as it would provide realism to game

@MattW will we be able to change lineup in career mode as a captain or we have to play with the provided lineup?? If this feature is not there please try to include the same in any of the future patches as it would provide realism to game
You can change the lineup as captain. A day before the game you get to select the lineup.

Sorry if a stupid question... Is there a way to select AI difficulty when playing in tour mode? As it only asks for bowling and batting difficulty. I'm probably missing something so simple... :) Thanks

This might be a redundant question. Is there any way to login to Cricket Academy (PC - Steam version). I don't remember or I can't remember my password. I tried many things to login (tried to resend activation code, but I get an error of can not find user. I know my user is there as I can login into Cricket Academy via Cricket 2014 (PC - Steam version).

My Cricket Academy username is the same as what my username here.

Can anyone from BigAnt and MattW could help me here?

A Question (sorry if its repeated)
Competition Names: i want to change the names of lot of competitions but couldn't find an option to do so , can any one explain how to do that
also just got a 28mb update for steam any information about what are the changes?

Does anyone whether Steam version will get a patch to fix the various bugs (online fielding, run outs and etc.) alongside patch #3 for console versions?

PC gets the updates first. They are they ported to the consoles. So whatever is released as Patch 3 for console will already be in PC version.

PC gets the updates first. They are they ported to the consoles. So whatever is released as Patch 3 for console will already be in PC version.
There is already a update out today for PC. 28 mb update and do not know what is fixed but MattW did say there were few bug fixes.

Was the stats bug fixed where it was calculating multiple innings for each match ?!

Yeah I also got the latest update. Anyone know what this update fixes?

The update has fixed the issues in my career. I am now able to play in an Edgbaston with stands and a crowd (as opposed to none) and in whites for first class matches (as opposed to coloured kits).

Users who are viewing this thread