Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

batsmen confidence is also seemly very key with picking gaps... maybe just me over thinking it but with my limited play in casual tests. I've noticed a great difference in shots. :) I struggle early on to get away but after a a while if not losing a wicket i slowly get better and better :)

I hear you but in shorter formats with powerplay overs on you should be able to sneak one past the Covers fielder especially when Deep Mid Off and Cover are the only two fielders in front of the wkt on the off side.

maybe put shot force up a little ? (the bottom modifier) I have it higher as i feel its bit better for me.

I hear you but in shorter formats with powerplay overs on you should be able to sneak one past the Covers fielder especially when Deep Mid Off and Cover are the only two fielders in front of the wkt on the off side.
you can. i would even suggest you to drop it to easy on batting difficulty, just to get the feel of the range of shots there. you can play cover drive from mid off to left of cover point.[DOUBLEPOST=1485287864][/DOUBLEPOST]
batsmen confidence is also seemly very key with picking gaps... maybe just me over thinking it but with my limited play in casual tests. I've noticed a great difference in shots. :) I struggle early on to get away but after a a while if not losing a wicket i slowly get better and better :)

In tests yes a bit, but skilled batsman can go from ball one, in t20s confidence doesnt matter much to get shots going.

My stick placement is shocking ... i play a shot and im like WTF was that i was pushing it like this... Then look down to the pad and im nowhere near where i thought i was haha :D I just suck at batting really but it's very enjoyable :)

I think the more real life cricket you've played, the more disappointing the micro bugs and issues in the game are. I'm noticing a lot of the things that I find massively frustrating and game breaking don't appear to bother friends of mine who are cricket fans, but never really played proper cricket themselves.

Custom Logo Database is Full. How to fix this? This seems like a very big limitation. Most of the logos are needed and cannot delete the default logos too. Any help?

i have buy dbc 17 pc game in steam and game start good but suddenly game stopped and went to desktop everry time why this bug for me?

I think the more real life cricket you've played, the more disappointing the micro bugs and issues in the game are. I'm noticing a lot of the things that I find massively frustrating and game breaking don't appear to bother friends of mine who are cricket fans, but never really played proper cricket themselves.

I have played a lot of real life cricket, at state level, and i find this is the closest virtual cricket sim has gotten ever, also i dont think any game ever is going to match you actually walking out with a bat and facing, but as you age and logistics of real cricket disappears, this is the next best thing you can get. the main thing i would say is Fielding department and Ui are the areas you need fixes in the game of now.
I would also say listing the micro bugs and issues in a detailed manner and how you think it should be would be real helpful to BA.

I dont seem to have any stamina in my career games , running is already pretty messed up and this adds to it , any ways to have a higher level of stamina ?!

Users who are viewing this thread